Questions & Answers
- 8P 256GB GRAY RB
Your price for this item is $379.99
QuestionIt says preowned but that could mean anything when it comes to the phones condition. Can I see som pictures or to get a description in some other way? Please advise.
- Answer Preowned phone is always a nightmare. You may end up with paying restock fees even for no fault of yours. My personal experience says, the phone had few minor scratches but clean. While examining closely , I noticed a big gap at one of the screen. Certainly that is a defect. But when I explained the store manager, they initiated the returns but charged me $35. You can definitely try your luck but be open to pay the restock fees.
- Answer I bought this phone about 4 months ago and have had zero issues with it on Verizon’s network, iCloud as well. It was a great alternative to going through Verizon seeing as we did not have insurance and lost a phone :) I highly recommend it!
QuestionHow do I know battery is good?
- Answer You can use it for around a month or two to see if you come up with problems. My 8 plus drains kind of quickly, so I may or may not buy this phone and just go for another apple phone. But not all phones are the same, even the same model of a phone can cause issues that others don't have. So I can't give you an accurate result as to if the battery is good and worth the price. Hopefully, this helps you know if the battery of your phone is good enough or not.
QuestionOnce purchased, will the phone be ready for use right away? Will it be like purchasing a new Apple phone where you can just turn it on and get started?
- Answer yes the phone its unlocked and ready to use, you just have to put your chip from other iphone and log in in your apple id booomm you are done
- Answer No, this phone is not capable with 5g.
- Answer Yes this phone will work with T-mobile. Definition of: unlocked phone (1) A cellphone that operates on any cellular carrier's network that supports the same air interface (GSM or CDMA) and frequency bands built into the device. See SIM card, SIM lock, jailbreaking and Android rooting.
Questionif I purchase this phone and take to Jamaica would I be able to put a sim from Jamaica in it and it works.
- Answer Yes you would. It’s unlocked to any carrier so you can take it anywhere.
- Answer My phone looked brand new. The battery is great. A charge lasts me all day, while I do some texting, social media accesses and some phone calling.
- Answer You will have to buy SIM card separately.