Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $399.00
- Answer The only difference is there are a few Nike-related watch faces, and this watch also comes with a Nike sport band instead of the standard band.
- Answer Not unless you buy the gps plus LTE version of the watch. Even then, you can choose not to have a cellular data plan connected to your watch. ($40 activation plus $10/mo depending on carrier ( I have Verizon, so am only familiar with their rates.). If you have the gps only version of the watch, you cannot receive calls unless your watch and phone are in range of each If they are within the range parameters, you can receive but cannot make calls from your watch. If you have the gps plus LTE version of the watch, you can leave your phone at home and use the watch as an independent device to both make and receive calls no matter if your phone is within range of your watch or not; for this service, your watch would need to be connected to whatever carrier you use for your iphone. Also, be sure your phone is an IPhone 6 or newer in order to be comparable with your watch if the watch is generation 4 or 5 (watches of generation 3 or older need an Iphone 5 or newer.) Hope this helps—and enjoy your new Apple Watch!
QuestionCan you turn off the always on feature? i don't want the screen to always be on, especially if i'm at a movie or something.
- Answer Hi, you will be able to change your always-on display feature off in settings. I agree I sometimes I wouldn’t want the always-on display. I probably watched 50 YouTube videos about series 5 and unboxing so yea!
QuestionCan you change the display screen on the Nike watch? I may not want the Nike symbol to always show on my screen, so is there a way to remove it?
- Answer Of course you can change kt. You can even customized the way you want it
- Answer Yes. It uses your photos from your iPhone. You can either set one photo or a multiple photo’s. Changes every time you open the watch.
- Answer If the one purchased has wireless service upgrade
- Answer Yes priscilla
- Answer everything I've read says it takes your blood pressure and heart rate. ECG is an electrocardiogram of your blood pressure. You may check with Apple for additional information on this. The App for this may need to be downloaded (that I'm not sure of). It also will monitor your glucose as well. I think they have an arrangement with Dexcom or Libre to use their App for this.
- Answer I bought the 40 mm. Watch for my daughter.
- Answer Hello, I bought for someone birthday gift so, I doubt there is no golf gps though but probably add the app? It might not work?!
- Answer Yes You Can Wear On Both Sides... And You Can Also Rotate The Screen.