Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $199.00
QuestionDoes the Series 3 watch with only GPS (not cellular) have the Apple Music capability (streaming up to 40,000 songs or whatever the number is), or is that feature exclusive to the GPS+cellular versions of the watch?
- Answer I bought this watch few days ago, had same question but now I do have an answer. The watch that is non cellular and only has GPS has 8 gig internal memory. I have 215 songs and now I only have 2.2 gig left. So It won't hold 40,000 songs; but I am loving it because I can leave my phone in the car locked and hit the gym. To me it has full function of ipod with some adds on feature. To play the music you must have Bluetooth headphone paired, it doesn't work on speaker.
QuestionI have a question I never had an Apple Watch I don't know if I should get the Apple Watch 2 or 3 just with the gps could you help me with that. Thank you
- Answer I would get the series 3 as it will run faster with the new software.
- Answer The series 3 has a GPS or a GPS with cellular option. If you get the GPS option (without cellular) you cannot make phone calls with your watch separately from your phone.
QuestionDoes the GPS watch have to be connected to Wi-Fi in order to send/receive texts (while being close to the phone?) Verizon said in order to do so I'd have to put it on our plan for an extra charge.
- Answer I purchased the GPS watch and can still receive phone calls, texts and reply to them from my watch. As long as your phone is in the distance to be picked up you will get the notifications. I left my phone in my office at work and walked around the office- I received all my texts and phone calls. You don’t need the cell service to get these things. The cell service is only for the person that doesn’t always have there cell phone close. So in that case the watch acts like a full cell phone service and all without your phone any where near it. You could leave your cell at home and go to work with your watch. I find the GPS watch to work wonderfully!! I highly recommend it!
QuestionWhat's the difference between GPS and GPS + Cellular? Will I be billed extra by my carrier if I buy the GPS + Cellular?
- Answer YOU choose whether to pay the extra $10/ month to your current iPhone carrier. For example, if you have ATT for your iphone carrier, then you call ATT and add the watch to your plan. They charge you $10 plus taxes and fees.. You do NOT GET A DIFFERENT number for the watch. You use the same number as your iPhone. Both will ring - and when you are out on a run or bike ride etc, you can leave your iPhone at home. You can turn the $10 additional fee off any time. Watch works fine without it. But without the watch cell fee it requires the iPhone nearby to make and receive calls ( via Bluetooth)
- Answer I have the one with no cellular data and i like it. But if you aren’t gonna have your phone close by you might want to get the cellular. But if you always have your phone phone with you just get the one with no cellular.
- Answer No not with the GPS only model, service fees are only for the cellular models
QuestionDo a charger comes with the apple watch series 3 or would I have to purchase it separately? What other things comes with the watch?
- Answer “What's Included: Space Gray Aluminum Case Sport Band 1m Magnetic Charging Cable 5W USB Power Adapter”
QuestionHi I noticed some of the watches say (GPS) only and some say (GPS) Cellular. I want the watch to connect via blue tooth from my cell phone to my watch. If it says (GPS) only that means it will not blue tooth to my watch?
- Answer GPS Cell means you pay extra every month and your iwatch can work independently from your cell phone. Meaning, you don't need your cell phone close to use your watch services like texting/email/music/etc. GPS only means you have to have your cell phone close (40 feet or so) for you to use those same services. They all have GPS and they all sync with your iPhones. Although I don't know how well it will sync to a non iPhone. I like my apple watch. More than I thought I would.
Questioncan I read messages, text back and answer calls on any apple watch? I am new to apple products and did not know which watch would do these things for me.
- Answer Yes you can do all of the above. Texting back has quick responses or you can use your microphone to text what you want. On calls if you answer the call it comes through your watch.
QuestionSo buying series 3 apple from Best Buy My carrier is sprint. If using just gps sprint doesn’t need to do anything. I just have to pair watch to my phone or does sprint have to do this. This watch works with any carrier?
- Answer You don’t need to involve your carrier when activating a GPS Apple Watch. Your watch will guide you step by step during pairing/activation. It’s a very easy process.
QuestionI bought my wife an apple series 3 watch and there was no charging port or cable. The box was very thin and just the watch but no spot for charger. Does it come that way. ?
- Answer It has wireless charging. It comes with the “round thing” on a cable and you plug that cable into a power source and set the watch on top and it charges that way.
- Answer Yes it will send a notification when your resting heart rate exceeds the norm for ten minutes This is how I figured out I had a problem. I went from 33 to 177 in one day. However it won’t notify you of just any change, only when it elevates like I mentioned.. But you can see a graph of where you are hourly,
QuestionI just got a series 3 WITHOUT cellular. If I have my iPhone by me, am I still able to make and receive phone calls even though I don’t have cellular?
- Answer Yes you can still send and receive text messages and phone calls when your phone is near by
QuestionIf I purchase the Apple Watch Series 3 - GPS only - will you be able to read your texts and see who is calling, since you will not be able to answer them? I like to see who is calling or texting while working out and then decide if it's important enough
- Answer You can see everything that you mentioned. You can reply to texts and talk to people on the phone through your watch. You will hear them talk through the speaker on the watch as well.