Questions & Answers
Model: MR2X2LL/ASKU: 6090607
Ask a Question
- A: The monthly fee, if there is one, would be charged by the phone carrier your account and phone number are subscribed to.
- A: Yes, the Apple Watch Series 3 with GPS does not have the option to make calls similar to the cellular version.
- A: Yes, you can get reminders.
- A: Yes, this smartwatch does support Sprint carrier.
- A: This model has cellular capabilities where it can operate independently of your phone. It would need it's own plan to use in that way.
- A: No, you cannot access the internet on this watch.
- A: This model is not compatible with Cricket cellular.
- A: No, the bands of this watch can't be changed.
- A: No, it's not necessary for you to always bring your phone for you to use this apple watch.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions