Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $499.00
- Answer If the watch is unlocked will work with the iPhone not matter what carrier you have..
- Answer If you purchase the cellular + gps it is optional...you do not have to activate. I have activated mine and have TMobile so it cost me $10 per month per watch. I think every carrier's price is different but I do not think the price exceeds $15 per month with any of them.
- Answer I was just making my bed and it said detected a fall, was I hurt? I said no. Then it asked if I fell and I said no.
QuestionWill an unlocked apple watch 5 GPS + cellular be able to work with any carrier? I have t-mobile and just want to be sure. Thank you :)
- Answer Hi, yes - I purchased an unlocked watch and chose the carrier of my choice. :)
QuestionIf you buy the watch outright, is there an additional monthly fee for service? I already have ATT service on my iPhones.
- Answer Yes, there is an additional charge for a phone line attached to the watch device but it is nominal. Mine is only $10 extra added to my bill. I think it depends on how many other devices and what plan your on though. It tough part for me was getting a knowledgeable ATT rep to help set up phone line to watch so be patient and keep asking for a new rep if you don’t succeed the first time or better yet let Best Buy reps help you set it up. I lived too far away or I would have set up with them first. Good luck! You will love it!
QuestionDo you have to put a case over the face of the watch and does it need a screen protector? Thank!!
- Answer You don’t have to, but I recommend both just to protect it.
- Answer Hello, GPS is dedicated to helping you for find your way around, analyzing your heart rate, stress levels, and other fitness metrics. Additional features include music storage, Bluetooth technology for syncing with other mobile devices. An unlocked mobile device (phone, watch, tablet) is a device that is not exclusively tied to a particular mobile carrier such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, etc. For example, if you purchased a phone or mobile device from Apple (manufacturer) that is unlocked, it is your choice to choose your own carrier for service. Hope this helps!
I would recommend:
- Answer Yes and yes