Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $749.00
QuestionSo will this watch always have to be connected to a cellular carrier to work? Can it be used just by syncing it to my iPhone (ie- I never add it to my cellular plan)?
- Answer That’s what I am currently doing. I don’t have a cellular plan for the Apple Watch and only have it synced to my iPhone. You don’t have to get a carrier plan for the Apple Watch. However, you do need to be in range of your iPhone for it to have its functionality if you’re not going to get a cellular plan for it.
QuestionDoes the front of this have sapphire glass? It states ion-x but was told by Apple that the stainless steel ones have sapphire face.
- Answer That’s odd because after I posted the question I contacted Apple and they verified the model on sale at Best Buy and all series 5 stainless steel watches have sapphire faces standard.
- Answer You get the M/S and L/X band included with the watch.
- Answer Not sure but you can on AT&T, Verizon and Sprint/Tmobile. For a fee. There are other Prepaid’s that I wouldn’t know.
QuestionDoes this watch sync with Samsung S9+ or inky with an iPhone? Plus will it work with Verizon ?
- Answer The Apple Watch is designed to work with only Apple products and nothing else and it will work with Verizon since that’s my cattier as well. When you do attach it to your Verizon account it will tell you there’s a $30 (one time) activation fee and a $10 monthly charge to your bill.
- Answer You would probably get more money if you sold it on eBay or another marketplace. These watches retain some value, but only if you sell them privately. You won't get much especially for older models from retail stores. Hope this helps.
- Answer Indeed