Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $249.99
QuestionIs there something else I have to buy to use this product and extra adapter I have I PS4 thanks
- Answer For the ps4, you don't need anything extra to use it. For the PS5 however, you need the hdmi splitter from Astro which is around 40 bucks (That's only if your tv or monitor doesn't have an digital optical port.) If your screen has that port, then you don't need anything extra.
- Answer You need to change it in the Astro Command Center. Go to microphone option and adjust from there.
QuestionHow is the bass and overall music quality with these? I'm looking for something that sounds nice for games but I want to have good quality with music as well.
- Answer The sound is incredible with great bass and the app helps the mix amp enhance the quality to give you the ideal sound you desire.
- Answer Yes it does just make sure to register it on the Astros website if there’s ever an issue make a claim and depending on the case it be replaced no problem.
- Answer yes u can buy amp and headset seperate on astros website
- Answer Yes it’s that best
QuestionThe 3.5 mm cord broke, can I use a normal aux cord? We have tried this with no luck of it working. If there is not a way, how can we get a replacement cord?
- Answer You can purchase a replacement cable from the Astros website for $9.99.
- Answer Fiber Optic for the ps4 pro. you only need to use the usb cable for the PC
- Answer Yes, these also works for mobile.
QuestionThe item description mentions both, so does this pack come with the leather ear pads or cloth?
- Answer cloth. You can get a custom kit thing that has leather though.
- Answer The switch works with both PC and PS4, just make sure to purchase the PS4 unit.
QuestionI have started recording and upload my video games on PC but can not control how loud I am in the recording, will I be able to control that with this mic
- Answer Yes ASTRO has an application on a pc that allows you to change any volume setting.
QuestionI recently purchased the older version and got the 2 year protection plan. My wire is broken so would I get these the new model or the old model?? My problem is that I bought the old model on sale for 170 and the org price is 249.
- Answer You will get the money you paid originally back minus the protection cost. So if for example paid $150 + $50 for protection, you''ll only get $150 of the $200 paid. Now you can choose to upgrade to this but you will have to pay the difference