Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this worth it for console gaming or is this mainly for pc ? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it compatable with windows 10 ? And does it have an audio jack? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhich is the best cable to use? HDMI or Display Port for connection? What are the differences? The computer I am considering purchasing does have both connectors. Thanks (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it touch screen (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat cables included? Example display port (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this monitor have a crosshair overlay for fps games? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat refresh rate is this monitor? (5 Answers)Answers
It can do any refresh rate from 60 hz to 180 hz, but 144hz could be considered the primary refresh rate. You have to enable refresh rates higher than 144 by "Overclocking" the monitor in the settings by using the buttons on the bezel. You will benefit most by having a G-SYNC capable NVidia card which matches the refresh rate to the frame rate resulting in fast screen updates with no tearing and without the input latency created by traditional VSYNC. It is as awesome as it sounds. You can also enable a refresh rate counter from the settings which will show you your current refresh rate, and if G-SYNC is enabled this is also your frame rate, in real time (up to the maximum refresh rate of the monitor) without having to use a software tool.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionThis monitor is stated to be 3D! Is it passive or active 3D? Or does 3D mean something else that I'm not aware of? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the base/stand WxD? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHey. I want to know something about this gaming PC I want to get. Here are my 2 questions: 1. Do I have to get a desktop with it? 2. Can I make a desktop and will it run with my made desktop? (5 Answers)Answers
1. Not necessary, since it is just a monitor. It is preferred to get a desktop with a Nvidia video card. Since the monitor offers G-Sync that requires a Nvidia video card to use the feature. It also provides a refresh rate of 144hz, 160hz, 170hz,180hz option through a DP port connection. However, HDMI only supports 60hz. 2. Yes, if your motherboard or video card outputs has a HDMI port or DP port to operate it. Typically any computer can operate a monitor if it is connected to its ports.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions