Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the different between RT-AC1900 (this one)and RT-AC68P? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the best modem to work with this router and Time warner cable? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with Cox? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAfter setting up. I lost my username and password. How do I find out what I used ,or change it to one i can remember? Can't use apps on phone because I forgot what I used when I set it up. (3 Answers)Answers
Unfortunately, you can't recover a lost or forgotten password. Your only option is to restore factory defaults using the reset button (see manual on the procedure). You will lose all personalized settings in the process. Hopefully you backed up your configuration because this model allows you to save it and restore it in situations like this. I recommend you do that the next time.
- QuestionWill this router/modem work with AT&T internet service? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be hooked up to a Spectrum modem/router combo? Or is best to combine with a modem ONLY? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWould this router work with verizon service (4 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the firmware version on this router ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionASUS appears to be the only mfr of home wifi routers (non-ruggedized & < $500) on which USB 3.0/2.0 ports support a 3g/4g cellular USB dongle or hotspot. Has anyone tried such a connection on the ASUS RT-AC1900P, and if so, how well did it work? Thanks! (2 Answers)Answers
Not too long ago I USB tethered my Moto X Pure Edition to my RT-AC68U which is identical to the 1900P from a software standpoint. It was very easy to do. I have read that some of the hot spots can be tricky though. I would do a search on SNB forums.
- QuestionWhat is the range on the router? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions