- QuestionWhy don't they tell you what you get for your money? Pay $45 and we'll give you some access but we won't tell you how much? This is really dumb. (5 Answers)Answers
Understand the concern that they don't tell you what exactly you get for the money, but it really depends upon the pre-paid plan you are actually signed up for. So the answer is "it depends". Some specific prepaid plans also may not be available anymore. My plan is $25 per month for 200 minutes, unlimited text, and NO data. The $45 card would add $45 to my account towards a little less than 2 months of this plan. Other people are signed up for other plans, and the $45 would cover all or only some of a month of service. Some people have more pay as you go plans (per minute, per GB) type plans......so, it really depends is the right answer.
- QuestionI want to buy this card to go with a ATT wifi hotspot. How much data will card give me? Does the data expire? (3 Answers)Answers
I can't answer the question about these working with an ATT wifi hotspot. But I can say when they expire......once added to one's account, they expire at various times depending upon the value of the card. A $15 card expires in 30 days. The $25 card expires in 90 days. Not sure about the other expirations.
- Questionwhat else do I need to purchase other than prepaid phone & sim card. I activate phone & contact AT&T to pick a go plan? Im not understanding the refill cards if I have a monthly plan (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many talk minutes do you get with $30 card? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI know the $45 card expires in 90 days. I want to buy several of them. If you store them for later, will the 90 days start ONLY after you activate them? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan i buy a recharge card with a best buy gift card (5 Answers)
- QuestionSo basically this is credit towards your existing account, correct? (1 Answer)
- Questionis this 30$ prepaid card unlimited talk and text for 30 days?nn (2 Answers)
- QuestionSomeone gave me and old ATT Samsung fliptop cell phone that didn't need. I just need to put a sim card in it. Can I use the ATT Gophone prepaid card for this phone once I put the sim card in? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I return it and get $45.00 back. (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions