Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this cable compatible with the Bose CineMate Series II sound system? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf this 26ft or 26 inches (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf I,buy the SB500, should I buy this cable and why? (2 Answers)Answers
When it comes to choosing cables, there's no one "right" cable - it's a case of going with the best cable you can. This is because cables cannot improve the signal they carry, they can only make improvements by introducing less distortion into the system and doing less harm to the signal. The less distortion, the better. The best cable therefore is the one that introduces the least distortion and affects the signal as little as possible. And this is true for all cables. And the further up the line you go, the better it gets.
- QuestionWould you guys recommend?? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhere does this say In-Wall Rated? I just purchased from Best Buy and cannot see anything on the box or cable that proves it's In-Wall Rated. Thanks (5 Answers)
- Questioni'm looking to connect my laptop to my marantz av7701 to listen to music, what is the best audioquest cable for the job (2 Answers)Answers
Buy a yamaha yba-11 blutetooth wireless adapter. It uses a digital coxail cable to input your music into the receiver. Ive been doing alot of research on this and this seems to be the best wireless way to trasmit music. Otherwise Audioquest sells mhl, apple or other top of the line cables to get your music over to your reciever.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions