Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the "Audioquest - Pearl 6.6' In-wall Hdmi Cable - Black/white" compliant with 4K/60, HDMI 2.0, HDR and HDCP 2.2, thanks? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs this cable an upgrade over the HDMI cable that comes with the xbox one x? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionAudioquest - Pearl 3.3' In-wall Hdmi Cable - Black/white What does In-Wall mean for this model? Some of your other HDMI cables like Cinnamon do not have the term In-Wall? Thank You... (4 Answers)Answers
- Questiondif between hdmi cable (5 Answers)Answers
Hello, I think you are asking about the difference between the AudioQuest Pearl and Cinnamon HDMI cables. The main difference is the metal that is used for the signal conductors inside the cable. Both cables will use solid conductors made out of Long Grain Copper. The Cinnamon HDMI cable then adds 1.25% silver plating to the outside of those conductors. Silver being a more conductive metal than even the very good copper is, will help reduce the number of errors in the signal path. This has a notable impact on sound quality and for video when passing higher resolution signals over longer distances.
- QuestionWill this fit through a 3/4 inch conduit? It has to be less than 3/4 not slightly over.....I have tried (1 Answer)
- QuestionThe HDMI cable has arrows on both ends that face in the same direction. Should the arrows point toward the tv or toward the cable box? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWould this be a good cable for the Xbox One S? I need a 4K, 60hz, 10 bit HDR ready cable. If not, can someone recommend one? (4 Answers)Answers
Yes, this one would be a good HDMI Cable for your Xbox One S! If you're not too picky about the brand and quality, this is your bet! This product itself is not that cheap, and it does the work for 4k features, I actually own 3 of these and using it for all system that provides 4k features including PS4 Pro as well as for my sound system!
- QuestionDoes this cable support HDR? (5 Answers)
- Questionare these for use with ultra4k hd tv's? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDo you have to have HDMI cable for a Samsong LED 1080 Smart TV to work? I will use it to watch tv only no streaming or internet use. (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions