Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $120.99
The regular price is $299.99
- Answer They are not waterproof BUT I did wear mine in the steam room at the gym & they were fine.
QuestionSince these aren't noise cancelling does that make these not good ? Also since these are on ear and I have pretty big ears will these hurt/ be a problem for me ? And do these come with a wire cord imcase the battery runs out ?
- Answer While they aren't rated as noise canceling, they still have great sound performance. These are super comfortable! I practically sleep in mine every night and have never had an issue with sore ears. I pair mine with my iPhone and could go two days without charging them. They do come with a cord, but I have yet to use it. I just keep them on charge in the morning since I mainly use them after work.
QuestionWhat is the basic difference between the beats 3 and beats 2 headphones?. Trying to decide which to give as a Christmas gift and have no clue as to which would be the best.
- Answer The numbers are the generation they are. So 2 is last year and 3 is what came out this year basically. First generation do not have a number on them. There’s also different colors that will make them a certain addition. Like a gray addition etc. They usually cost more as well. There’s no real way to visually tell the difference in the 2nd ad 3rd generation because they usually have similar color concepts. If read the description it will say things like now the battery lasts longer than before (12 hours instead of 8), but they do come with chargers and can be charged with an android charger as well. If they are charged for 5 minutes it adds 2 hours of playback time so really just depends on what you want to spend. Hope helps!
- Answer Stays on very well.
- Answer Yes they can. If the volume is moderately loud they will be able to hear it.
- Answer Not with the Beats Solo 3. This pair uses a different charger than the Iphone. If you have the Beats X then it will use the same charger as your phone.
- Answer The Solo 3 have 40mm drivers. The Studio has 50mm
- Answer No. They shut down after about 5 minutes. I’ve tried with two different pairs and had the same thing happen.
QuestionDo the matte gold ones get dirty or scratch easily? I'm trying to decide between those and the Color Pop Teal from Apple. I would love any feedback on which would be easier to keep clean and show scratches less. Thanks!
- Answer They don’t get dirty easily. Mine haven’t gotten dirty (I have the matte gold) I handle them with care so no scratches. When I’m not using them they’re in the carrying case.
- Answer Hey there, I linked headphones that have noise cancellation that apple advertises at their store. Hope this helps! ~ Joos ~
I would recommend:
QuestionI have an android phone Galaxy S9+, can I successfully use these head phones and still get the same quality? Thanks
- Answer I use them with my S7 and the sound is great! Same as my daughter on iPhone.
- Answer Wireless Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones and earphones work with bluetooth enabled devices. For iOS customers - once paired, your headphones automatically pair with your other iOS devices that are signed in to iCloud and using iOS 11 or later, macOS Sierra or later, or watchOS 3 or later and you can switch between devices connected to iCloud without having to re-pair. For Android customers - you will pair through your device settings each time you want to switch to a different device. Beats are made to work with most devices. However, functionality may vary by product. Please review this resource for product compatibility: https://www.beatsbydre.com/support/info/product-compatibility Please review this resource for more on Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphone features: https://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/solo3-wireless
QuestionDoes this come with a cord and can this be used as a wired headphone that can be plugged into my Iphone’s headphone jack?
- Answer It does come with a cord so you can use them as wired headphones, particularly if the battery dies. The jack on the cord is the standard headphone jack so for newer iPhones you would need the lightening port adapter.