Questions & Answers
- GSRF MXY72LL/A
Your price for this item is $139.99
The previous price was $249.99
- Answer I didn’t go to the specifications because I had already thought about buying these and had read them and they had a one year warranty with the ability to get an extended warranty when I went into the specifications later after I bought them after reading some reviews I realized they took that away and no way to buy an extended warranty and changed it to 90 days I’ve never seen Best Buy do that before
QuestionIf they are geek squad certified will you be able to get them fixed or replaced by geekquad if something happens to them after the 90 days? Can you purchase the protection plan for geek squad certified items?
- Answer i think geek squad will take them back and fix it, but they won’t give you a brand new pair. if you go to apple and you don’t tell them that they are refurbished and they are messed up, apple will give you a BRAND NEW PAIR for FREE if there’s no signs of physical damage.
QuestionWhat is the difference between this and the one's which are $249? And do I get all the accessories along with this?
- Answer All accessories are included. They usually come in factory box as well. These were returned for some reason and then inspected to meet quality control. Most of the time these are like brand new, but since they were already sold and return, they can’t be listed as new anymore.
- Answer Great question...and one I didn't think to ask. Unfortunately, if you buy the refurbished from Best Buy (Geek Squad Certified or not) you may NOT purchase AppleCare for these (or any other refurbished Apple product for that matter). Best Buy told me originally I could buy Apple Care for these, but had to do it directly from Apple. When I took them to the Apple Store (2 weeks after the purchase) Apple told me they won't sell AppleCare on refurbished products, regardless how new, other than those they sell refurbished directly from Apple. So know, if you buy these headphones refurbished, you are not able to "insure" them through Apple Care.
QuestionAre these the new PowerBeats Pro with the H1 chip which allows you to address Siri without pushing a button?
- Answer yes, but there isn’t any active noise cancellation or ambient sound. if you want noise cancellation or ambient sound you need to buy the air pod pros.
- Answer Yes you can! My son has a pair and uses them with his Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Answer Your Powerbeats Pro earbuds are sweat and water resistant, but not sweat proof or waterproof. Do not submerge them under water.
- Answer Yes they can! This is exactly what I did!
- Answer They still have it in stock and even shipper . I paid 119and guess what? One week after they came out at 89 something dollars But still I think I got a good deal .
QuestionCan you hear ambient sound
- Answer There is not a hear through feature, but you can opt to use one Powerbeats Pro earphone at a time. Powerbeats Pro are true wireless earphones with volume and track controls on both earbuds. You can easily take calls and control to your music, whether you’re wearing one earbud or both.