Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow can you do 10 GBPS through USB 3.0? I thought the USB A connector side was limited to 5 GBPS and that you need Type C on both ends for 10 GBPS? (3 Answers)Answers
The data transfer rate is governed by the version of USB that is supported (e.g. 2.0, 3.0, 3.1), not the physical connector (e.g. type A, type B, type C). This particular cable is USB 3.1, but not all type C cables/ports support USB 3.1. To get 10 Gbps, both ports as well as the cable must support it (USB 3.1).
- QuestionCan this be used to quick charge my galaxy s8 plus? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this cable work to charge my LG V20? (2 Answers)
- Questioncan I use this cable to connect the time machine capsule to my new MacBook Pro (0 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work for my nikon cool pix L830 (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use this to charge my GoPro Hero 5? (0 Answers)
- Questionlooking for a USB cable that connects a 5/8 inch port to a 1/4 inch port. Is this an A to a C? What size is this equivalent to? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill this cable work with my apple tv 4th generation? (2 Answers)Answers
This cable will work with Apple TV 4 as the "Service Port" uses USB-C. If you are looking to charge the Apple TV Remote then please use the included Lightning cable provided as the Remote does NOT use USB-C. Compatible MSI controllers also use the Lightning cable. Please check the owners manual for any additional Apple approved devices to confirm ports and cables required.
- QuestionCan this cable be used to connect a monitor with USB C to a Windows PC with USB 3.0? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use this to charge my Nexus 6P? (7 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions