Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $14.99
The previous price was $29.99
- Answer Hello, thanks for reaching out. Gluten-free bread requires the right conditions to toast. Many gluten-free breads are more dense than regular bread – and a regular “toast” setting means crispy on the outside and cool/frozen on the inside – then, by the time it’s toasted throughout – edges are burnt. The gluten free setting toasts dense gluten-free slices longer and at a lower temperature so it heats them through without burning them on the outside. Hope this helps. Have a nice day. The BELLA Team.
- Answer Hello, thanks for reaching out. It is 1.5x5.5”. Yes, it will. Have a great day. The BELLA Team.
- Answer Hello, thanks for reaching out. Yes, it does. Have a nice day. The BELLA Team.
- Answer Yes you can do it
- Answer No, That will burn up the unit
QuestionThe instruction manual says to use the defrost button for frozen items, however there is no defrost button...?
- Answer I think that must be a misprint since right under the Defrost Cycle heading it states " Your toaster both DEFROSTS and TOASTS bread in a single cycle. I defrosted an English muffin; it just took a bit longer than if it was already thawed.
QuestionIt says black stainless steel;yet, Bella says this is plastic with stainless steel accents in an answer to a question. Does this have any black stainless steel? If so, where is it located?
- Answer Hello, thanks for reaching out. It is metal. It doesn't have stainless steel. Have a nice day. The BELLA Team.
QuestionI just purchased this toaster and it is only toasting on the outsides of the bread. It is only toasting one side. The inside coils are not heating up. Is this normal?
- Answer Don't think that is normal. Mine works great. You must have gotten a defective one.
QuestionI just bought this and it's plugged in but the lock down lever won't stay down. Is it defective or am I missing something?
- Answer Mine stays down ok. Must be defective.
- Answer No it doesn't light up.