Questions & Answers
QuestionWhy can't you use a Best buy gift card to buy a Netflix card. Thank God there is Facebook and Twitter and family and friends to ask the same question and explain the out come.
- Answer The general rule is giftcards cannot purchase other giftcards at most major retailers. This has to do with thieft and fraud prevention. A full explanation of the specifics can be found online but that is the reason why you cannot purchase giftcards of any kind with a giftcard from most national retailers.
- Answer If it is a best buy gift card, you can use it at the store, or online at bestbuy.com
- Answer Yes you can use both for one purchase. Its like real money, no limitation.
- Answer You mean is Check Gift Card Balance. Click below: https://www.bestbuy.com/gift-card-balance
- Answer In Checkout, enter both the card number and 4-digit PIN on the back of the card. If your gift card balance doesn't cover the total cost of your order, we'll charge the remaining amount to your primary form of payment listed in your Best Buy account, or to another acceptable form of payment at your request. If the total cost of the order is less than the balance on your gift card(s), any unused balance will remain on the last gift card you entered. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/gift-cards/gift-card-faq/pcmcat1526048189330.c?id=pcmcat1526048189330