Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this model a vaccum and a carpet cleaner? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat temperature does it heat the water? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you use the pro heat 2x revolution pet pro upright deep cleaner-silver/purple on tile? I have ceramic, porcelain, laminate with this work on all of these types of tile? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this be used on Persian carpets? (3 Answers)Answers
I would not use this on Persian carpets because they are way too delicate. The colors might fade using any carpet cleaner on any carpet. Some Persian style carpets are made with modern fibers and can withstand this type of cleaning, but any area rug might be too delicate for this powerful cleaner. You should test the cleaning solution on a small, inconspicuous place first. That said, I did clean 3 Persian style large area rugs that I inherited and they came out beautiful. Since I had no idea how old these rugs were or where they came from, I blindly took a chance and they all survived. Even the color was brighter. I did not use Oxy Clean as I usually do on the wall to wall carpets and I slightly diluted the cleaning solution.
- QuestionI had a bad experience with another name brand after a couple of uses parts that rotate the brushes began to get rusty. How does this one compare? (5 Answers)Answers
I haven't had this machine too long, but so far it's fine. I used it extensively at first to do multiple rooms and high traffic areas. The rooms are big and long hallways. No problems so far. I checked the parts that rotate the brushes and I see no metal parts. The round brushes are all plastic. There are 2 rubber belts, one on each side of the brushes, that fit the bushes like gears. I'm actually pretty impressed, I mean I know I'm saying it's all rubber and plastic, but these materials look high tech and durable.
- QuestionDoes the machine heat the water? (5 Answers)
- QuestionThe narrative mentions carpets. Does the Cleaner clean rugs with tight weave? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this machine designed to deep clean carpet that has heavy trafic? (10 Answers)Answers
I thought it did a wonderful job on my carpet that had heavy traffic patterns. It fluffed up the carpet to almost new. However, if you let it go too long before using, it make take a while to get it fluffed back up again. I also thought it did a good job of deep cleaning.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions