Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the minimum number of cups you can make with the grinder, and still make a good cup of coffee? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy won't it brew? CM5000 (2 Answers)
I've had the coffee maker for only 2 days. When I first used it, it worked perfectly fine. However, the second time was a disappointment. Now it turns on and grinds but will not brew. The water reservoir is appropriately filled and the carafe is in place. When I press the ON button to brew it just occasionally makes clicking noises. How do I make it work?Answers
- QuestionI have a stainless steel unit # CM2035B and need to know the proper filter to use. The standard one always allow coffee grinds to get through and the metal ones are hard to clean since it clogs my sink drain with no disposable I prefer the paper. Which o (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question, Juan. A permanent mesh filter is currently not produced for this coffee maker by Spectrum Home Appliances. For this model, we suggest using a standard 8-12 cup basket-style ("cupcake") filter.
- Questioncan you brew coffee without using the the perminate filter;using the paper filter (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDo you have to measure the amount of beans for each brew or can you simply put the whole bag in and have it grind the appropriate amount? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan this coffee maker be turned back on after it auto shuts off? My cheaper B&D coffee maker will not turn back on after the auto shut off. SO, if I get up later than usual, it shuts off and my coffee gets cold... Thanks (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this have a cone filter or cupcake style ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the auto-timer first grind, then, brew the coffee? That is, does it do all for you? Or, do you have to grind, put the ground coffee in the filter, then, set to auto-start the next day? (2 Answers)
- QuestionKeeping the coffee hot (3 Answers)Answers
Thank you for your question. Your coffee maker has a two hour auto shut off, and will stop heating the keep warm plate two hours after brewing is complete. If the coffee is not hot when it is brewed, then please contact the consumer service team number in the manual, or visit the online service website at www.prodprotect.com/applica for assistance.
- QuestionIS this the former Mill & Brew (Melita/Salton)??? (3 Answers)
This looks very much like another mill and brew coffeemaker I had!!! And loved!!! Bought 2: by Salton and Melita. Both needed replacing - the plastic bean holder had a hole , possibly from force of grinding beans, but both lasted years. At about $60 (then) still a good buy. Made great coffee! Sought another but was told Salton was sold. No longer made. Q: Is this the same machine? Perhaps Black and Decker bought Salton? BTW I was given a BREVILLE almost $300a nitemare to clean for BITTER coffee. I hate it.Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions