Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $149.99
The regular price is $199.99
Questioni want to know with the prepaid phone ,,,do u have to call into make the payment or can ir be autonatic from an acct
- Answer It can be over phone or online or automatically each month
- Answer No, the phone is "locked", and the SIM card is not removable. This phone can be used ONLY with Boost Mobile. Boost runs on the Sprint network, and its monthly service plans are extremely reasonable (some of the best in the business). So Boost phones can be a great deal -- **IF** you're in an area with good Sprint coverage.
QuestionDo you have to pay on it monthly or whenever your ready to put minutes on it , my daughters only 12 I only want her using it for WiFi now until she turns 14. Is that possible??
- Answer You pay as you need extra minutes!!
QuestionIs this phone T-Mobile compatible? That is to say, can I pull the sim card out of the $30 Coolphone RogueI have now, stick it in this one, and be up and running? With the same pay-as-you-go plan? (I am upgrading because the display quality is poor)
- Answer No, the SIM card here is not removable. This phone can be used ONLY with Boost Mobile. Boost runs on the Sprint network, and its monthly service plans are extremely reasonable (some of the best in the business). So Boost phones can be a great deal -- **IF** you're in an area with good Sprint coverage.
QuestionI hope that by the time my question is answered the next version will not already be on the market..Beside price, what's the difference between LTE and an upgraded phone ?
- Answer LTE is the carrier and how fast the service is. An upgraded phone is one you buy after a certain amout of time after ypur intial start with a carrier.
- Answer SM-J700P UD. My phone is rooted!
Questionhi can i buy this phone and take it to europe and use a provider there? i am going to live there for a while
- Answer I think you need an unlocked phone for that. This phone is not unlocked but you can find companies on internet to get it unlocked for a small price
QuestionCan I keep the same phone number I have now on my Samsung NO CONTRACT Galaxy 3 but my provider is Sprint - I want to keep the same cell phone number if I buy this phone boost mobile is the new provider?
- Answer Yes . I had sprint and switched to boost , also was able to keep my same phone number
- Answer no use the international versions.
- Answer check with kroger or chat with boost online.
QuestionI am a boost mobile customer on the $30 a month unlimited talk, text and 2.5 GB of data. To my understanding is the phone strictly for prepaid customer usage or is the phone also compatible with a customer like myself on a "non-contract plan"?
- Answer Boost Mobile service plans are both "prepaid" and "no-contract". You pay in advance for phone service each month (prepay), and you can terminate service whenever you like without penalty (i.e., there's no contract). If you're already a Boost customer, you can continue your service with a new Boost phone (such as the J7), and it will still be prepaid and no-contract.