Questions & Answers
- Questiondoes the boshch 500 series dyer come as vented if you want it vs the ventless (2 Answers)
- Questionwe haVe a 110v WASHER AND DRYER wi th no external vent.. dryer takes forever can we get a 220v electric dryer in apartment size configuration? (1 Answer)Answers
This dryer is a 240V 30A dryer. It will dry your clothes. Our whole building is religated to ventless dryers b/c we don't have vent connections in our apts for the dryers. Almost all the units have the Bosch (this one or its predecessor axxis) and everyone i spoke to swears by them. One of my friends who rents move from one apt in our building to another and in doing so went from an apt with the LG combo ventless to the apt with the Bosch axxis stacked units and he said that it was like night and day. He said he could dry multiple jeans in the dryer in one cycle. The LG took forever and the clothes never dried. The LG is a 110V. Our apts have small w/d areas. the closets where they all are housed in each apt are small and the doorways are max 24" so for me at least the fact that the Bosch comes in at 23.5" depth and is stackable was a big deal. Plus the washer can plug into the dryer so since we only have one outlet in our w/d areas (one 240V 30A outlet) this works out perfectly b/c it means I don't have to have an electrician run more wiring.
- QuestionCan an existing 3-prong cord be swapped for the 4-prong that comes with the machine? Or is the cord not able to be removed/changed? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow does a Bosch Dryer ventless dryer work - Also can this be a side by side dryer as well as a stackable (2 Answers)Answers
Not sure what you are asking "How does it work"? Google ventless dryer. It uses heat and a condenser to remover moisture. It takes almost twice as long as a dryer but if you don't have a way to vent the dryer it is your best option. Yes, they can be stacked or put side-by-side. Mine is pretty good and quiet. The knuckle heads from Best Buy that did the installation forgot to remove the "transport or shipping bolts" and both machines were damaged the first time the washer ran. Best Buy replaced them both without any hassle.
- QuestionCan BestBuy or the delivery person replace the 4 prong cable with 3 prong? Is that possible? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat kind of electric cord? 3 prong or 4 prong (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions