Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the Bosch has a dry cycle? A friend of mine told me she was going with a Kitchenaid, because Bosch does not have a dry cycle and she was not interested in having to dry her dishes. (5 Answers)Answers
The Bosch dishwasher does have drying cycle, but it doesn't have a heating element in the bottom. Bosch uses hot air distributed from a vent in the lower back side of the left side panel. This prevents spilled food or small plastic ware from falling on the element and burning. Dishes are dry when the dishwasher completes its cycle.
- QuestionIm thinking about getting this dish washer for my kitchen. But I will need to be able to answer my wifes question before purchasing this unit. Her question is How will you know if the machine is done washing? Will there be a beep to let me know etc. (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo I need to purchase the installation kit with this dishwasher? Many reviews said the dishwasher comes with all parts needed for the installation. (5 Answers)
- QuestionI've read some complaints about Bosch dishwashers having a strange configuration on bottom rack (tines in a weird direction) making it difficult to load. This is a newer model. Was that rectified or is it still a problem? (3 Answers)Answers
Hi there, thank you for your question! This model and all new 2017 models have FlexSpace™ Tines, which fold back to fit larger pots and pans, adding loading ease. Through a combination of understanding consumer needs and Bosch’s German engineering, we believe the new Bosch dishwasher line delivers an optimal solution for loading an everyday variety of items.
- QuestionCan you tell me if this dishwasher vents to the sides or to the front. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe black color in the photos looks like the new black stainless that is popular now. Is that what it is, or is it the old shiny appliance black?? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long does it take this washer to dry the dishes considering it uses condensation as opposed to a heating element? (2 Answers)Answers
There is no way to identify the drying time of the cycle. The LED display doesn't show the various parts of the cycle, such as wash, rinse, dry, etc.. The total time for a "regular" load is approximately 2 hrs. 15 minutes. I think only Bosch can answer your question.
- QuestionMy dishwasher opening is 33.625" tall. Will this fit? The specs on BestBuy's web site say it's 33.875" tall, but for KitchenAids, the specs say 34.5" tall, when really, KitchenAid's are adjustable down to 33.5" tall. Want to know if Bosches adjust down. (0 Answers)
- QuestionMy plates are 11 inches & I need to know if they will fit on the bottom rack standing straight up. Also, where would I find this information if I wanted to compare it to other dishwashers? Specifications? Thank you. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow does this '800' series differ from the 500 series ? Middle of model code: '800' series is '78' and '500' series is '65' (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions