Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,299.99
- Answer Hi Height, thank you for your question regarding Model:SGX78B55UC. This Dishwasher can be raised to 34.44 inches.
QuestionWhat is the difference between a "Silver" finish and a "Stainless Steel" finish? Also, is the "Stainless Steel" finish fingerprint resistant?
- Answer Hi Lynn, thank you for your question and interest in Model:SGX78B55UC. Best Buy refers to this as a Silver finish, it is Stainless Steel. This is not fingerprint resistant stainless steel.
- Answer Hi Shopping, thank you for your question and interest in Model:SGX78B55UC. Yes, this has RackMatic® an adjustable upper rack that easily adjusts to 9 different positions to allow taller items like stemware to fit, while leaving room for pots and pans below. It also has a standard 3rd rack that provides the perfect space for flatware and large utensils and offers 30% more loading capacity.
- Answer Hi Sman, thank you for your question and interest in Model:SGX78B55UC. Yes, this Dishwasher does have an internal water softening system.
QuestionWill this dishwasher accommodate an 8 inch toe kick? My Miele of 25 years is going out and im looking to get a Bosch or a Miele
- Answer Hi JDJG, thank you for your question and interest in Model:SGX78B55UC. This Dishwasher includes a toe kick that fits the dishwasher and can be used if the dishwasher is raised to 34 inches.
QuestionHello - it has been indicated this can be raised to 34.44". How does one do that? Thanks, Peter
- Answer Hi voteforpedro, thank you for your question and interest in Model:SGX78B55UC. The Dishwasher can be raised by leveling the two feet in front and the one in the back. You can level the dishwasher horizontally by turning feet clockwise to raise or counter-clockwise to lower front of the unit. Level the dishwasher vertically by turning center screw to raise or lower the back.
- Answer Hi there, thank you for your question and interest in Model:SGX78B55UC. The Model:SGX78B55UC is an ADA Compatible Dishwasher which is 32 1/16 inches in height. It can be raised to 34 inches. Also, this dishwasher is 42 dba, has a bar handle, a standard third rack and 24/7 AquaStop® Plus. The Model:SHPM88Z75N has a pocket handle, is 40 dba, a My Way third rack and has 24/7 AquaStop®. It is also 33 7/8 inches in height.
QuestionDoes anyone know the differences between this model and model: SHXM78Z55N. They seem extremely similar with the same price, I can't seem to find the differences. Thank you
- Answer Hi Steve, thank you for your question and interest in Model:SGX78B55UC. Model:SGX78B55UC is an ADA Compatible Dishwasher and is 32 1/6 inches in height. Model #SHXM78Z55N is a standard height dishwasher and is 33 7/8 inches in height. Both have adjustable feet and can be raised.