Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,149.99
QuestionWhere is this cooktop manufactured? I’ve read that Bosch is a superior brand if manufactured in Germany, acceptable if made in U.S., and to be avoided if made China.
- Answer Hi GlennR. Thank you for your question. The 800 Series cooktop is manufactured in Germany.
QuestionI have Kenmore Elite electric cooktop with flush controls. When placing LeCreuset pot on a heating element, I received Error codes EO11 and F5 - apparently controls arc'ed and now have broken cooktop. Does Bosch cooktop have safety measure against this?
- Answer Hi Claire. Thank you for your question. Please contact our Customer Support Team at 1-800-944-2904 to discuss safety measures in out electric cooktops. Here is the link also to our Use and Care Manual for this model. https://media3.bosch-home.com/Documents/9001140971_J.pdf
- Answer No you can use part or all of element so can use either way oblong when needed or two individual burners.
Questionhow does the auto shutoff work?
- Answer Hi sami, thank you for your question. Per the Use and Care Manual for Model:NET8068SUC: Automatic timer: With this function you may select a cook time for all elements. Once an element is turned on, the selected time will begin to count down. The element will automatically turn off when the cook time has elapsed.
QuestionWhat warranty does it come with? Can I buy an additional warranty if I bought it 6 month ago?
- Answer Doesn’t this mean that if Best Buy requires a credit card before they’ll place the order, that technically it’s been purchased at that time - even though the “expected “ arrival day to the store is already 2 months away. And likely may be delayed even beyond that?
- Answer It is black.