Questions & Answers
- QuestionThis DW doesn't have a heated drying cycle? Do the dishes get dry in reasonable time? How long does it take? For example, if I use the delay and start the machine at 1AM wil the dishes be dry by 7AM? (5 Answers)Answers
Tye unit takes 2 hours and 20 minutes. It does have a long drying cycle. Its just ineffective. I am 63 and have purchased over 10 DW in my life. I would go with Kenmore, Whirpool or cheapy GEL All are light years better than this unit. Good luck!
- QuestionHi, I just had an installer refuse to open the box for a Samsung dishwasher because my opening is 23/3/4" wide with a current dishwasher with a 24" door. He said your tub is 1/4" narrower. Would it fit. (5 Answers)Answers
The installers' have a hard time. Best Buy has a terrible "problem with the computer" system. We returned our Bosch because it didn't dry at all. The replacement order was botched several times and we waited 5 times to get the replacement. So, be aware that the installer's are getting jerked around by poor "computer problems" and poor quality appliances so if your space doesn't work they don't want more problems....can you shave a quarter inch, side to side?
- QuestionCan you tell me the length of the shortest wash? I am looking for an express wash. We seldom use our washer. Just for parties and big dinners - maybe 15 times a year. (5 Answers)Answers
Hi Kathy, thank you for your question. The shortest wash cycle on this model is the Express wash which is 30 minutes. The Express cycle is designed to clean lightly soiled dishes and reduce overall wash time. You can use this cycle to clean glasses and dessert dishware that may need to be reused at the same event.
- QuestionDoes this dishwasher come with everything needed for hook-up such as; power cord, and DW 90 for water? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionYour/Best Buys reviews all say Stainless Steel Tub, however, after looking at this same model in person at Sears, it is NOT all stainless as it has a plastic bottom. So, although BB has the SAME model #, is BB's model all stainless or not? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhere is this made? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is the minimun height reguirement (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs the color the standard Stainless Steel. the photo looks darker than other stainless steel models? I would like it to match my SubZero fridge (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the decibel rating on this one? (2 Answers)
- QuestionFree delivery? Free take away old machine?, free install? (3 Answers)Answers
Delivery is free if the dishwasher is over $399, which this is. We bought it at a time when installation was included, but had it not been free, I would still have purchased it. The installer knows what he is doing, so it was infinitely faster than if I had done it. He also was able to answer questions and gave us some tips. There is a charge of $29.99 for items needed to install it, which we had to pay. Removal is not free. It costs $15, but that is less than the permit we would have to buy from our city for disposing in the trash.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions