Questions & Answers
- QuestionThis DW doesn't have a heated drying cycle? Do the dishes get dry in reasonable time? How long does it take? For example, if I use the delay and start the machine at 1AM wil the dishes be dry by 7AM? (6 Answers)Answers
Hi there, thank you for your question. Bosch dry system is 100% based on super heating dishwasher contents to activate drying. Heat is how it all works and is built-in to the wash/dry processes. Since condensation dry operates using heat (and would not perform without it) all Bosch dishwashers are in essence based on a heated dry system. Cycle completion times include drying time and are available within owner’s manual. Approx 2 hrs with +/- variance shorter/longer depending on cycle/option selections and soil levels.
- QuestionHi, I just had an installer refuse to open the box for a Samsung dishwasher because my opening is 23/3/4" wide with a current dishwasher with a 24" door. He said your tub is 1/4" narrower. Would it fit. (5 Answers)Answers
The installers' have a hard time. Best Buy has a terrible "problem with the computer" system. We returned our Bosch because it didn't dry at all. The replacement order was botched several times and we waited 5 times to get the replacement. So, be aware that the installer's are getting jerked around by poor "computer problems" and poor quality appliances so if your space doesn't work they don't want more problems....can you shave a quarter inch, side to side?
- QuestionWhere is this made? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this dishwasher come with everything needed for hook-up such as; power cord, and DW 90 for water? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you tell me the length of the shortest wash? I am looking for an express wash. We seldom use our washer. Just for parties and big dinners - maybe 15 times a year. (5 Answers)Answers
Hi Kathy, thank you for your question. The shortest wash cycle on this model is the Express wash which is 30 minutes. The Express cycle is designed to clean lightly soiled dishes and reduce overall wash time. You can use this cycle to clean glasses and dessert dishware that may need to be reused at the same event.
- Questionwhat is the minimun height reguirement (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs the color the standard Stainless Steel. the photo looks darker than other stainless steel models? I would like it to match my SubZero fridge (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionTub is described on-line here at Best Buy as stainless steel, but one individual wrote that it is NOT. They wrote that the bottom is plastic. Can anyone else confirm? Thanks (5 Answers)Answers
I checked the dishwasher because I didn't even know the answer. It is indeed plastic on the bottom. It is grey plastic so it isn t so noticeable. However, I don't think it really affects the cleaning ability of the dishwasher. I've had stainless steel tubs that were terrible and plastic tubs that worked very well. Don't base your choice on this detail, IMHO.
- QuestionYour/Best Buys reviews all say Stainless Steel Tub, however, after looking at this same model in person at Sears, it is NOT all stainless as it has a plastic bottom. So, although BB has the SAME model #, is BB's model all stainless or not? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the decibel rating on this one? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions