Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the sound level output of the Bosch dishwasher (6 Answers)
- Questioncan't seem to find the Dishwasher kit to order along with the appliance purchase of Bosh Ascenta 24 Tall Tub Built-in model SHX5AV2UC White color. Please advise... (3 Answers)Answers
The part you need is Model: 5304504505 SKU: 5146600. This is a generic install kit the will work for most dishwashers. It is the one I used for the same model you are asking about. You can order it online or pick it up in store.
- QuestionHad this dishwasher installed yesterday. There's a loud buzzing or humming noise, not all the time but just briefly at times, perhaps when it's draining or filling but not sure. No other dishwasher we've had has done this. Is this normal for this one? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWe like the idea of a free delivery. But how much is installation? When can you deliver if we buy today? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the filter self cleaning ?. (1 Answer)
- QuestionShould I be concerned about the polypropylene on the tub finish? (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this come with a stainless steel air gap? (1 Answer)
- Questiondoes this or any of the Bosch dishwashers have heated drying? (2 Answers)Answers
I'm the original poster. Heated drying means the dishwasher has a heating element that runs at the end of the wash and rinse cycle. I'm not talking about the system that the Europeans tend to use of condensation. I mean a real heater.
- QuestionIs this model panel ready (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it beep once or keep beeping when the cycle finishes? If it keeps beeping, Is there a way to turn off the beeping other than come over physically and turn it off? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions