Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan these speakers be hooked up to a television as well? (8 Answers)Answers
These speakers are designed for desktop listening use with a computer. They are not generally suited to use with a television or home-theater setup as they do not feature a digital audio input or remote control. They may be able to attach to certain older TV’s with an analog output, but many newer TV’s may not be compatible. For a powered stereo speaker system to use with your TV, we would suggest Our Cinemate II.
I Would Recommend:
- Questionwhat are the size of each speaker? (7 Answers)
- QuestionHow many watts are these speakers (6 Answers)Answers
Thanks for the question. Some specifications such as speaker wattage are not published for our products. The reason these specifications are not published is that we do not feel they give an accurate representation of how the product will sound in a real application. That being said, the maximum power consumption for this product is 4.5 W.
- QuestionWHICH BOSE PC SPEAKERS? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat kind of volume do these speakers have with a laptop? (11 Answers)Answers
The price was very reasonable and you have the option of controlling the volume as well as the power straight from the speaker. Using your iTunes, these could definitely be used for music in a small room for a party or something similar. They work great with the desktop so I'm sure they would do the same for a laptop.
- Questionis there an equalizer setting available (11 Answers)
- QuestionDo you have to have a power supply for both or will the one speaker work stand alone with out power? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCAN YOU MOUNT THEM (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the exterior dimensions of the speakers? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre they for the Mac computer (10 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions