Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan I extend the distance between speakers with an accessory cable? (7 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this speaker system connect to my cell phone for music i have downloaded? (5 Answers)
will this bose speaker system work or connect to my cell phone so i can listen to the music i have downloaded and can you insert cd's for listening? thanks p.s U can see i know nothing about stero and computer and cell phone stuff..help...Answers
Thank you for the questions. If your cell phone has a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, these speakers could be connected to play downloaded or streaming music. There is no CD player in these speakers. However, they could be easily connected to a portable CD player or computer that would allow you to play your disc through the speakers.
- Questionfrequency response / watts per channel / THD ? (3 Answers)Answers
I searched everything that Bose gave me with my Companion20s. Nothing was stated. I used to own a custom speaker manufacturing company years ago. I can give you my opinion and guesses only. Sorry, but just trying to help. The wattage may be only 50 watts. Frequency response sounds like it starts around 40HZ and goes up to 21,000HZ (I used Bose tweeters in my systems and that's how I know how high they go). THD for my 40 year old ears, I really heard no noise at full volume. Pretty impressive for computer speakers. I hope this helps.
- Questionwill these speakers work on a 220 v system outside the US? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre these compatible with a mac book? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do these speakers connect to my macbook? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCompanion 20 has a 3.5mm jack to computer. My computer only has USB ports. How do I plug the 3.5mm jack into a usb port to get the speakers to work? (3 Answers)
- Questionmy Bose® - Companion® 20 Multimedia Speaker System (2-Piece) no power power supply is ok, (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionare these speakers compatible with HP desk top computers and where do you plug them in? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes. I actually connected them to my HP tower. HP has color coded RCA plugins on the rear of the tower for sound equipment. There is also a USB port if you need it.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionwHICH BOSE SPEAKERS? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions