Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $199.00
QuestionHow do I know what size to buy
- Answer I would go with the small. I am a female and I have chubby cheeks and they fit perfect. Both my husband(5’7, 180 pounds) and my son(6’1, 185-190 lbs) tried on my glasses and it also fits fine. Not sure what age you are but my husband and I are 50 and my son is 21(not sure it that’s helpful but figured I would mention it). Hope my answer is helpful
- Answer Thank you for your question on the Bose Frames. To maintain the warranty of your Bose Frames, lenses can only be replaced with authorized or approved lenses like the Bose Lens Collection. We are exploring partnerships to allow for prescription lenses under the warranty, but there are no approved channels for this yet.
QuestionCan other people around me hear the music I guess what I’m asking is will this be disruptive to other people if I’m on a plane or Amtrak
- Answer Unless you have the volume at max, then people may hear your conversation/music. Otherwise, no people will not hear your conversation/music.
- Answer Yes, you can talk on the phone using your Bose frames. All you have to do is press the button on the right side of the lens to answer calls. You can as k google or Siri to place your calls.
- Answer The small is for woman and smaller faced men. The larger are for large faced men and woman who want giant glasses. I got the large and it was too big. I returned it and got the small and it fits fine. It is hard to show you how big my face is but I am 66" and 170 lbs. Small is the way I went.
- Answer As long as it’s charged it can go for quite a while. I’m sorry I’m not able to give hours and minutes but I’ve had some long conversations and I’ve walked several miles while listening and it has not shut off.
- Answer Hey, great question! The Frames are IPX2 rated - these are not water or sweat resistant.
- Answer 2 ways; one, through the app, two, through the phone.
QuestionDoes anyone know how they hold up when riding a motorcycle? Can you still hear the music over loud pipes??
- Answer No good in loud environments. I have tried it with a closed helmet and it is good. Not an open or no helmet. Also tried it on a jet ski and above 30 mph you can't hear it.
QuestionI amnot able to connect the glasses to the blue tooth. I can charge the glasses butnosound. The Bose conncect apt does nothing but work on rubber speaker
- Answer That's odd! Mine connected no problem. You have to make sure you have phone volume up. Maybe you got a lemon.
- Answer you can have a customized glass also.
- Answer Bose.com and Amazon seem to have chargers for Bose Frames.