Questions & Answers
- QuestionI would assume that this system does not require an amp/receiver to power it? So, just hook it up to your big screen, and you are ready to go? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the stored music from the old lifesytel 28 system be transferred to the new lifestyle 650 system? (2 Answers)Answers
The Lifestyle 650 does not store any music. It streams music from other sources, via bluetooth or wi-fi. It does not have an AM-FM tuner, either, but instead pulls internet radio stations. This actually works well for me, as my local NPR stations are all available, as are other favorite stations from around the country such as WFMT in Chicago. It also streams Pandora, Sirius XM, etc. sources, and you can set 6 stations from any of these sources on presets. You tune the sources on your smartphone or tablet via an app, but once you've tuned in a station, your smartphone or tablet can leave the area and the Lifestyle continues to play that source. And you can use the presets to tune sources with no smart device present. The change reflects the trend to streaming from the "cloud" rather than storing things on local hard drives.
- QuestionI am purchasing a Yamaha - AVENTAGE 7.2-Ch. 4K Ultra HD A/V Home Theater Receiver and plan on using this for the sound, any problems. Thanks (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this system support HDR and/or DolbyVision? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the boxes 650 have DVD player (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes Best Buy's Geek Squad install the Bose 650 system? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow are the speakers powered? (4 Answers)Answers
There is a receiver/ power supply box that connects to each speaker and plugs into an electrical outlet. It receives the signals wirelessly from the 650. You will need to locate the speakers within reasonable distance of an electrical outlet and figure out how to run the wires from the boxes to the speakers. But no long runs of wire from the main unit as there used to be. The subwoofer is also wireless and plugs into an electrical outlet. The front and center speakers are hard wired to the 650 unit.
- QuestionDoes this come with wall mounting brackets for the surround sound speakers? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there an anticipated date of having the 650 in stock? Before/ after New Years? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions