Questions & Answers
- Answer The speakers are hard wired, but Bose has adapters that can be hooked up to go wireless. These are sold seperately.
QuestionWhat are the differences between the V25 and T20 systems?Is the only difference between these two products the ipod dock?
- Answer Great Question! These two system Use the same Direct/Reflecting® cube speaker arrays. Besides the difference in Color on the console. The following features can be found on the V25 but NOT on the T20: - A built in iPod dock - An internal AM/FM tuner - A two-line display on the remote control that allows you to see system information and song-titles without turning on the TV. - The ability to expand the system and control other rooms of audio via Boselink. (Note that the T20 can be a Boselink destination device if you have other Lifestyle systems in your house, but not a source)
QuestionConnect Turntable via RCAI own a Lifestyle V25 and have problems connecting my turntable / preamp to the Bose system via RCA cable. It works well on the connections 4 or 5, but these I need to connect my CD-Player and my Sonos system with the V25. Hence, I have to connect my preamp to the /RCA connections 1-3, but the system either doesn't react or tells me to plug in a HDMI cable. What to do? What are the RCA sockets for, when they don't work? Please, what do I have to do to connect my record player. Thank you!
- Answer The analog audio (RCA) connections above the HDMI connections on the back of the console of the Lifestyle V25 are meant to provide audio to additional speakers connected to expansion rooms off the main system. You still need to have an HDMI cable plugged into these inputs for sound to be present. If you want to connect your turntable, and the other analog inputs on the back of the system are taken up, then you can use the analog connections on the front of the system. This front input does not require any setup, and you can simply connect your turntable whenever you want to use it with the system. Hope that helps!
- Answer Thanks for your question! The Lifestyle V25 system is compatible with 3D video signals. (This answer is true for the Bose Lifestyle V35 and Lifestyle T20 systems as well.)
- Answer Thanks for your inquiry. We recommend contacting our technical support team for the most up to date information regarding compatibility. They can be reached at 1-800-380-4831 and are available 8:30am-10:00pm M-F, 9am-7:00pm Sat EST. Thank you.
QuestionCan I hook up additional speakers to V25 system or is it only the 5 that comes in the package
- Answer yes I know you can hook up more bose speakers which I am about to do soon. I think you just need to get an bose amplifier to go with it. I am going to get outdoor speakers and I think you can play different sound outside and tv sound inside when you do it. hope this helps
QuestionLifestyle V35 International Warranty and Power Cords for IndiaI have Bose Lifestyle V35 in US and would like to carry it to India. I would like to know whether it comes with International Warranty applicable in India and do I have to buy different power cords for both the media center console and the Acoustimass module to work properly in India. Thanks
- Answer The best place to find those answers would be with the support team over at Bose. Their contact info can be found at this link: http://bit.ly/11NdmNm
QuestionDoes BOSE provide International Warranty on Lifestyle Home theater productsIf i purchase Bose Home theater V25/V35 from US and carry to India , will BOSE provide support and accept international warranty in India ?
- Answer Hi, thanks for your question. There are many factors to consider when bringing a system to a different region. Generally, we recommend purchasing the system in the region it will be used. Since policy regarding warranty coverage may differ between regions, we suggest contacting support in India to further inquire. Contact information can be found here: http://bit.ly/5xEGZ1 Thank you!
QuestionHow can I hide wires during LIFESTYLE V25 Home Entertainment System setup?I am planning to purchase LIFESTYLE V25 Home Entertainment System. I know that all speakers are hard wired. I do not like wires hanging around electronic devices. Running the wires through wall is not an option as I live in rented apartment. How can I hide wires during setup? Is there any solution available in Best Buy? Is it possible to connect rear speakers using wireless option? Thank you for all the help in advance.
- Answer Although our home theater speaker wires are not rated for in wall use, there are other solutions to hide them. One popular solution is to purchase a wire molding that can be painted to match your walls. We’ve included an example that may suit your needs. Please not that we no longer manufacturer our SL2 product, which was a transmitter and receiver for the rear speakers. We hope this helps. Thanks!
I would recommend:
- Answer While we are unable to discuss future product updates, the highest output video resolution the V35 system’s hardware can support is 1080p. This is in line with current high definition standards and content. We hope this helps. Thanks!
QuestionHow do i hook up my old TV that has RCA components to my V35? The instructions say to hook it up to HDMI, please help.
- Answer Our V25 home theater system is only compatible with televisions that feature an HDMI connection. Unfortunately, there are no adapters or converters that we can recommend to use as a workaround. Thanks!
- Answer Our V25 home theater system is only available with black speakers. White speakers can be ordered through our technical support team. They can be reached at 1-800-380-4831. Thanks!
- Answer The V25’s 30 pin iPod/iPhone dock requires the use of the Apple Lightning adapter when connecting an iPhone 5. While audio will play and the V25’s remote will function, you would be unable to view any videos stored on the iPhone 5. We hope this helps. Thanks!
QuestionIs my device going to work in Europe?Im currently living in the US but I will return to my country! Is my device (V25) going to work properly in Europe (Portugal)? If so where can I buy the adapted power cord? Thanks
- Answer Our LifeStyle V25 system is considered a dual voltage system. It can be connected to a European power source by replacing the power cords for both the media center console and the Acoustimass module. There are other factors to consider when using a system in a region other than where it was manufactured. We'd recommend our support team to discuss these issues and to order the power cords. They can be reached at 1-800-380-4831. Thanks!
QuestionI have a Bose ysstem with Acoustimass and 5 speakers. Can I update it without replacing the speakers and acoustimass?
- Answer Our home theater products are designed to work with the components they are packaged with. It is very likely that newer parts will not be compatible with your speaker package. For this reason, we do not sell home theater components separately. Thanks for the question!
- Answer Our V25 home theater system ships with an Acoustimass module cable that is 30 feet long. An extension cable is available if you need it, and can be ordered through our technical support team. They can be reached at 1-800-380-4831. Thanks!
QuestionAre replacement cube speakers avalaible and where???I purchased a package sound system many years ago and it is still an awsome system, but I think one of my speakers has finally blown. Are individual replacement cube speakers available???
- Answer All replacement parts, including speakers, can be ordered through our technical support team. They can be reached at 1-800-380-4831 Monday through Saturday. Thanks!
- Answer The Lifestyle V25 system is dual voltage and will support either 110v or 230v. While the system is compatible with international voltages, we always recommend purchasing a product in the region where it is intended to be used so that you can be sure other region-specific features work properly.