- QuestionHow durable are these headphones? How long do they last before wear and tear occurs? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhats the difference between these qc20i and the newer version qc20 (ios) ? (4 Answers)Answers
If you get the QC20, it comes with one control button to answer a call, end a call, start the music or stop the music. The QC20i comes with 3 control buttons (for iOS devices) which performs everything its more generic brother does but the additional 2 buttons perform skip and rewind.
- QuestionWill these headphones (Bose Quiet Comfort 20) work with the new Apple i7? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI need to replace rubber part that goes into ear for my bose ear buds (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSince there only seems to be the Bose QC20 (no longer the QC20i) - is there a real difference between the ones listed for Apple products and the ones listed for Android - I use both Apple and Android devices - does it make a difference? (3 Answers)Answers
It does. The version that matches your devise allows you to control the volume, play/pause, etc from the little control on the headphones. If you have the incompatible device, you can still hear the music and the noise cancelling works, you just can't use the control on the cord to adjust volume and such.
- QuestionDo they have good bass ??? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre these wireless? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan they be plugged into an iPhone for music (8 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between these and Quiet Comfort i20 earbuds? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI ride motorcycle and want to listen to xm radio through earbuds. I like Bose, will any of their earbuds (must be wired to plug into XM radio) allow me to control volumn on the ear buds? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions