Questions & Answers
- QuestionI am looking for a speaker I can move around from tv to computer to iPhone etc.... I can plug my tv into this one correct? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's "new" about this one? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the speaker waterproof?? (5 Answers)Answers
That's a great question. At Bose, we strive to deliver products that our consumers can depend on. ForSoundLink® Color II, we've stretched beyond the required testing parameters, in this case an IPX4-rated product, to ensure that your speaker will long outlast an accidental showering of water. This means that you can use SoundLink® Color II in more places and not worry if it gets wet (for example, splashes at the pool, getting caught in the rain, washing your car, splashes in the kitchen, etc.). Just don't submerge it.
- QuestionDoes this speaker have good bass (5 Answers)Answers
Yes it does. We were actually impressed with the bass in the in store demo, which is one of the reasons we purchased it. Once out of the store environment ( meaning out of the noise and competing demos) we were even happier with it. Our main problem now seems to be preventing our 14 year old daughter from monopolizing it.
- QuestionHow does it connect to the IPhone so we can play Pandora? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this have a jack to connect headphones? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow long will a full charge last? (4 Answers)
- QuestionSince this speaker doesn't come with a wall charger, do they have one you can purchase separately? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI want a nice little radio that I can listen to on my deck or take in the house and listen to ballgames or good jazz. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill speaker connect to an Echo? (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions