Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow does the $199 model compare to the $299 model? In other words, what am I getting for that extra $100? (2 Answers)Answers
I had this same question, myself. Coming from a sound link mini, I was wanting just a bit more volume, and was considering the Revolve+. I decided to try the standard size, and it is plenty for me. The sound quality is better than the Mini, with more bass, from a speaker that fits in the water bottle holster on my backpack. The main difference, from what I'm reading, is volume, and a bit of a bass boost. I can't imagine needing either one over the regular sized revolve, unless you plan on trying to have a rocking party outside in an open space (the regular sized one loses some of its punch when you're out in the open, but it's still plenty if you're listening at a lower volume when gathered around it with friends. You can't go wrong with either one, if you ask me, but the small one is plenty for what I was looking for.
- QuestionCan you hook up more than one tablet or smartphone to this speaker? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan you have more than one speaker in the house and all pair to the same ipad or phone to have the same song playing in different parts of the house? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow does the SoundLink Revolve do in an outdoor setting such as for a tailgate? Is it loud enough to project above the crowd noise? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi, How much does the SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth weigh? This is the one worth 199 USD. Thank you (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan you leave it permanently plugged in or resting on charger cradle? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this come with a wall charger for the box or do I have to buy the separate cradle?? How do you charge box? Thanks (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan the Soundlink Revolve play audio from a TV? If so, how does it connect? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many watts ?? how loud can you listen ? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Joe, the Bose SoundLink Revolve speaker is engineered as a highly portable Bluetooth speaker for music on the go. This compact speaker has surprising output for its size and provides true 360 degree sound. Our SoundLink Revolve+ may fit your needs better, it is a larger, more powerful speaker and generates a much higher volume and a more room-filling sound than our SoundLink Revolve. For even more impact two of these speakers can be paired together in stereo or party mode. Have a great day!
- QuestionWhat the name of demo song play in Bestbuy store? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions