Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat Are the differences between: Bose® - SoundLink® Revolve+ Bluetooth® speaker - Triple Black AND Bose® - SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth® speaker - Triple Black Thank you! (2 Answers)Answers
The Revolve+ is the slightly-larger higher end model with 16 hours of battery life and louder, deeper sound, and the Revolve is the slightly smaller "lower end" (less-higher-end) model with 12 hours of battery life and slightly less loud sound. Both sound similar, both are water resistant. They are very similar speakers, but the Revolve+ is just a step better than the Revolve, in most aspects. Oh, and the Revolve+ has a handle for carrying.
- QuestionWhen a call comes in, the music is paused so you can answer the call. Can this feature be disabled so that the music isn't disrupted if being used at a party? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is max decible output? I have a highway close by and i would love to be able to use it on my back porch but i need somewhere near 90-100db to be able to truly enjoy the music. Btw this would be my first bose purchase which i am excited about (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I plug the Revlove+ plus straight into the headphone jack on my laptop to play music? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAfter looking at the reviews I have decided to buy a Revolve+ speaker, I like the Lux Gray on my computer screen but would like to confirm that this is a silver gray before ordering online? Also does it look odd on the black charging base? Thanks! (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat about using this speaker on a beach, would sand bother it or void any warranty? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow water proof is this? I want to be able to set it outside and leave it there and connect when needed. Can this be done? (2 Answers)Answers
Hello DVG, our SoundLink Revolve speakers are engineered to be used for music on the go, they are water resistant (IPX-4 rated) and are not designed to be left outside indefinitely. This means that you can use SoundLink Revolve and Revolve+ in more places and not worry if it gets wet (splashes at the pool, getting caught in the rain, washing your car, a splash in the kitchen, etc.). We recommend bringing the speaker inside when not using it. Thank you for the question!
- QuestionHI - I have the sound touch 30 series 3 - can I pair these speakers with it so I can play music in different rooms? In the store they said no I can not,.??? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI purchased 2 Sound Link + Speakers. Paired them together. Sounds great. My problem is i cant get more than 6 hrs of use before the batteries goes dead. You ad states "up to 16 hrs" of use between charging. What am i doing wrong? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhich bluetooth speaker is more convenient (sound-wise) to have if you're planning to use it for a party of about 50 people in an open area? The Bose Revolve+ or the regular Revolve? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions