Questions & Answers
- Questioncan these headphones be used with myTV? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long does the battery last on a full charge? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre these noise cancelling? (6 Answers)Answers
They do not have ANC(active noise cancelling). They cover the ears and I can hear normal level of speaking when no audio is playing. When audio is actively playing on the headphones, and my wife is sitting right next to me, she has to either scream or nudge/touch me in order to get my attention.
- QuestionWhen the rechargeable lithium-ion battery finally dies, is it replaceable with a new one? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan people around you hear what you're listening to? (6 Answers)
I sometimes like to bring the volume on my headphones to one notch below maximum volume. If I do that with these while I'm at work will my coworkers around me being able to hear it very well while I'm wearing them or not too bad?Answers
- QuestionAre they sweat resistant? (3 Answers)Answers
Hello there. Great question. The SoundLink Around-Ear II headphones are great-sounding headphones that allow you to connect via Bluetooth to wireless devices such as your smartphone, tablet, or computer. However, they are not meant for exercising and are not sweat resistant. For that, we recommend the our SoundSport In-Ear headphones which are durable and moisture/sweat resistant for use while exercising. Thanks!
- QuestionAre these better than Beats? (6 Answers)
- QuestionDo these headphones work with Skype on an android cell phone? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the length of the included 3.5mm Audio Cable? (2 Answers)
- Questioncan you tell me the range of this product? (6 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions