Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $229.00
QuestionAre these noise cancelling?
- Answer They do not have ANC(active noise cancelling). They cover the ears and I can hear normal level of speaking when no audio is playing. When audio is actively playing on the headphones, and my wife is sitting right next to me, she has to either scream or nudge/touch me in order to get my attention.
- Answer Yes, they certainly do work as wire-in headphones. In fact, that's how I use them with my Xbox One. A great advantage of using wire in, is that it does not require any battery usage from the headphones. So, when they are dead (which isn't often), just plug em in!
- Answer The batteries are not currently available, if you were to experience an issue with the battery Bose will make the replacement for you.
QuestionCan people around you hear what you're listening to?I sometimes like to bring the volume on my headphones to one notch below maximum volume. If I do that with these while I'm at work will my coworkers around me being able to hear it very well while I'm wearing them or not too bad?
- Answer I can't speak to almost maximum, but I was listening as close to maximum as I would go playing music on my iPhone, and my mom was sitting next to me and couldn't hear anything.
QuestionAre they sweat resistant?
- Answer Hello there. Great question. The SoundLink Around-Ear II headphones are great-sounding headphones that allow you to connect via Bluetooth to wireless devices such as your smartphone, tablet, or computer. However, they are not meant for exercising and are not sweat resistant. For that, we recommend the our SoundSport In-Ear headphones which are durable and moisture/sweat resistant for use while exercising. Thanks!
- Answer I have a Driod Turbo and it works perfectly with taking calls from my phone. It stops my music from playing, tells me who is calling from my contact list and has amazing clarity on both ends during the conversation
QuestionDoes this backup audio cable that ships with it plug into a standard 3.5mm jack? Am wondering if this would work on airlines when plugging in to watch movies. Also, are these noise canceling?
- Answer Hello, Stubbles. Thank you for your question! The SoundLink Wireless Around-Ear Headphones II come with a back up 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm audio cable that will connect directly to in-flight entertainment systems. This model will physically block some outside noise. If you are primarily interested in a wireless headset with active noise cancellation, we would recommend the QuietComfort 35 II. In addition to incredible sound quality, the QC35 II offers a backup audio cable, and the active noise reduction is perfect for flying: https://bit.ly/2weTFHj. We hope this helps! Have a great day. Jesse - Bose Support
QuestionDo these headphones work with Skype on an android cell phone?Do these headphones work with Skype on an android cell phone? In particular, can one use the headset controls with Skype?
- Answer This headset was designed for portable multimedia devices just like your Bluetooth enabled cell phones and tablets. You should be able to use them easily when you want to Skype.
- Answer Hello, the headphones have a built-in microphone which enable you to use them for computer conferences and general phone calls!
- Answer If you are a first-time buyer of these headphones, we are happy to confirm that an audio cable is included in the box for use with non-Bluetooth devices. If you already own the headphones and are looking to replace it, you can order one directly through our parts team. You can reach us at 1-800-379-2073. We are open from Mon. – Fri., 9 AM – 9 PM EST.
- Answer That cable is 47 inches.
QuestionAre the SoundLink wireless headphones louder than the AE2w Bluetooth headphones?I have the Bose AE2w Bluetooth headphones and the volume level is sub-standard: the max volume is not loud. Are the Soundlink Wireless headphones louder than the AE2w?
- Answer Soundlink Wireless around ear headphones are not only loud, but they drown out the background sound without being noise canceling..I highly recommend, I love them!
QuestionVolume ControlDoes the SOUNDLINK AE WIRELESS HP II B have a dial or slider to control volume?
- Answer yes it does have a slider for volumn and also to answer your cell phone
- Answer These headphones are not designed to be compatible with an Xbox system.
QuestionHow much Sidetone does this headset have during Bluetooth Calls? I do a lot of conference calls and like to hear my voice when I talk.
- Answer These headphones are amazing on calls. The sidetone is substantial enough to judge if there is too much ambient noise in the background. You can hear your voice no problem. It also has a very clear sound and is very easy to answer calls on.
- Answer These wireless headphones also come with an optional wire so that they can be plugged into a small headphone jack. If there is a jack for wired headphones, then they should work with the optional wire. The ability to use these headphones as either wireless or wired was a positive factor for me when purchasing the Bose - SoundLink Wireless Around-Ear Headphones II.