Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $229.00
Questionwiil this work on ipad mini 4?im looking at getting a ipad mini 4 next week and i would like to get these headset if they work for ipad mini 4 for watching stuff on ipad mini 4 and listening to music on it.
- Answer You can connect these headphones to an iPad Mini 4 either through the provided audio cable (for a wired connection) or Bluetooth (for a wireless connection).
- Answer Yes they are very comfortable to wear with glasses. I wear chunky eyeglasses and the headphones do not press on the frame of my glasses.
QuestionI understand that these do not fully prevent outside noise from coming in...but do they stop noise from leaking out? For instance, if my husband is listening to music will I also hear it from the other side of the room? :)
- Answer I can definitely say I use to be able to hear whatever my kids were listening to with other headphones, however, when they are using Bose Soundlink, I hear absolutely nothing.
QuestionWould these be good for work headphones without a boom mic? I'm on conference calls (Skype, Webex, and Slack) all day and need to switch between computer and mobile phone. Any issues there? Also, is there a mute button, and does it announce "muted"?
- Answer These can be good for conference calls between the computer and the phone, but, they can get sweaty around your ears for a long time. There is no mute button on these.
- Answer Thanks for your question, Dale! The SoundLink Around-Ear wireless headphones II are compatible with Apple devices running iOS 9.0 or newer. We hope this helps. Have a terrific day! Ashley - Bose Support
QuestionHello, we have 2 pair of the Soundlink II headphones and would like to connect them both to an iPAD at the same time (Bluetooth). Is that possible...or do you have to go with a 3.5 splitter and cables?
- Answer Hello Santa, Thank you for the question! Connect one of your headphones via the Bose Connect app with your iPad. Once connected, tap the "Music Share" icon (double headphone) above the volume slider. Follow the on screen instructions to share your music with your other SoundLink II headphones. If you need any further assistance, we are always around to help! Please contact us by going here: https://bose.life/2qwENj4 Thank you again, Mohsin - Bose Support
QuestionHow do I use the b Bluetooth with my new Galaxy mobile . It does know show Bluetooth presence
- Answer Works with the Tab S and S7 phone.
QuestionIs there any sound lag when watching you tube videos, like a Chinese Bruce Lee movie, where the lips do not match the sound or action? As most of my music is you tube videos. Need the sound to match video.
- Answer The sound will match the video as closely as the original. Most devices such as phones and tablets will automatically compensate for any delay caused by the Bluetooth connection.
- Answer The ear pieces lay flat when you turn them and they fit into the bag with the headband around the top near the zipper.
- Answer Buy a Tao Bluetooth transmitter and install on your Bose radio. I had to go to Amazon to find the Tao.
- Answer I love the Bose Sound Link head phones. My TV didn't have Bluetooth so I bought a Tao Bluetooth transmitter from Amazon which was quite easy to install. I can now enjoy the TV at sound levels which would annoy my family.
- Answer Hello there. Great question. The SoundLink AE II headphones use a synthetic leather for the cushions. Thanks!
- Answer For listening to music with the new Apple TV, the new SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II will pair easily and sound fantastic. Our wireless headphones are not designed to be used while watching tv or movies. There can be a delay between the audio and video which is very distracting.
- Answer The main difference will be that the SoundLink Wireless II do not include active noise cancellation technology.
QuestionDo I have to use the bluetooth feature? If I use the backup audio cable instead, will that disable the bluetooth? I do not want to use bluetooth.
- Answer Yes that is correct. You do not have to use Bluetooth with these headphones.
QuestionI wear over ear hearing aids. Can not hear without then. Can I use the Bose head phones with the aids in place? Are they comfortable?
- Answer I would say it depends on the hearing aids, They over the ear piece provide plenty of room to fully cover your ears, I would worry about the feedback you may get.
- Answer If your Home Stereo system has Blue Tooth, I cannot imagine why not. The Stereo System and Headset need to find each other, of course... but when they do, wow! I'm not sure wattage has much to do with it, only whether your stereo has Blue Tooth capability or not.
QuestionOur smart tv is wall mounted & can not get to any of the outlets but we do have a Bluetooth sound bar. Are these bucktooth & will they pickup thru the Bluetooth soundbar. If the tv is Bluetooth, can they pick up directly thru the tv as well?
- Answer This depends on the soundbar. Most soundbars are Bluetooth receivers not transmitters which would mean that it wouldn't be possible to connect the headphones to it. However, if your TV is a transmitter of the Bluetooth signal and is A2DP compatible, you should be able to connect to the TV.