Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $229.00
- Answer No, they are not sweat resistant
- Answer Hi Kay, thank you for your question. We would not recommend using these for work outs as they are not water resistant
QuestionThat Bose will works for deaf people as I’m deaf will loud enough for deaf people , what’s the bose have db if there’s up or over 100 db that’s will works for deaf most of manufacturers made less than 100 db most deaf people unable to hear need more power
- Answer Hi ! My son wears hearing aids and uses the Bose headphones. He is not completely deaf. He has lost about 70% of his hearing. He uses these headphones with and without his hearing aides. He can hear the headphones without his hearing aides, but can hear better with his hearing aides on while using the headphones. Hope this helps.
QuestionI don't own a blue tooth, can I just plug in the head phones to my mp3, computer or receiver and listen to the music?.
- Answer Hello, Solomeo! Thank you for your interest in the SoundLink Wireless Around-Ear Headphones II. Yes, you can absolutely connect this headset to your devices using the included 2.5 to 3.5 mm audio cable. The SoundLink Around-Ear II offers incredible sound, and ear cushions that provide a comfortable fit even after several hours of use. We hope this helps! Have a great day. Jesse - Bose Support
- Answer Yes, you can pair these headphones with Bluetooth capable audio players.
- Answer Hey Shark, thanks for reaching out. The SoundLink Wireless Around-Ear Headphones II will work up to 30 feet maximum, depending on your environment, from the connected Bluetooth device. Sam - Bose Support.
- Answer These aren't noise cancelling. Though the earcups do a good job in blocking outside noise. Noise cancelling headphones are still a lot better.
QuestionI plug these into my xbox one controller and hear perfectly but the mic wont work when i talk is there a fix for this such as an adapter or is the mic smartphone compatible only
- Answer you need to have a separate headset by xbox microsoft, or use different mic all together.
- Answer Hello Bri, Thanks for your inquiry. Replacement parts can be ordered from your local Bose Technical Support team. Regional contact information can be found at https://global.bose.com . After selecting your region, navigate to the top-right corner of the page and select 'Support'. Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'Contact Us'. Best regards.
- Answer Hello Megan, the Bose SoundLink® Wireless Around-Ear Headphones II will work once the battery is depleted, we include a standard audio cable for this purpose. Thank you for the inquiry and enjoy the headphones!
QuestionCan the headphone operates when being charged from the USB? Can the micro phone operates when using the chord?
- Answer The headphones do work if the charging cable is plugged in. Fabulous sound! Super comfy.
QuestionI travel by air often and the noise of the aircraft engines bother me, will this product lessen it or do I have to get the noise canceling version?
- Answer It might lessen the noise and make it less noticeable but it won't cancel it. I use mine when I mow and you can definitely hear the mower.
QuestionIs there a audio cable with inline mic that can be purchased separately either through Best Buy or Bose directly with functionality for Samsung devices ?
- Answer No need, the mic on these headphones is amazing
- Answer Multi-point is a technology that allows Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II to maintain a connection to two devices at the same time. For example, a customer who has an iPad and a smartphone can have both connected simultaneously. While you’re watching video on an iPad, the headphones will automatically pause the video to answer a call from the connected smartphone. When the call is finished, the headphones automatically switch back to the video on the iPad.
Questiondo these fold updo these fold up for transportation like the bose sound link wireless on ear headphones?
- Answer No, they don't fold. Comes with a really nice case though for transportation.
Questioncan these headphones pair with any bluetooth enabled device--MacBook, Galaxy Note3)?can these headphones pair with any bluetooth enabled device--MacBook, Galaxy Note3)?
- Answer I've paired the headphones with an iPhone, an iPad, and an android phone so I'm guessing it can be paired with any bluetooth device.
- Answer You can get assistance by reaching out to the technical support team here: https://bose.life/3336IQB.