Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan anyone compare sound quality between the Bose and the Dr. Beats sport headphones? (10 Answers)Answers
I had a pair of Powerbeats 2 wireless earbuds for a week before returning them. They went back to the store as they just would not stay in my ears despite having the over-the-ear hook. The sound quality of the two are pretty comparable. Both are bass heavy but the Bose have a better sound stage. Instruments can play in the very far left or right of your ears instead of sounding like they are playing in the center of your head. It's something that nice over-the-ear, full sized headphones can do but not very many earbuds. I also preferred the level of highs in the Bose as they didn't sound too harsh. The Beats have more of an accented V-shaped sound signature in that the lows and highs are boosted but the mids taken down. The Bose have a similar sound signature but their highs aren't as harsh and the mids come through a bit more. I would hold off on buying any Beats product though. They have all been on sale recently indicating that Beats (actually Apple) is going to update them soon to newer models. You can either go with the Bose now or wait a bit (closer to the end of the year) and see what Beats does. Personally though, Bose has always made better earbuds than Beats. I h ave always preferred their SoundSport wired earbuds compared to the Beats Tour earbuds.
- QuestionAre there any other means to charge these earphones than the advertised charging case? (13 Answers)Answers
The charging case is not required to charge these headphones. All it is is a case with a built-in battery that allows you to charge the headphones when you're away from the outlet. The SoundSport Wireless earbuds come with a small microUSB cable that you can plug into any computer, AC outlet, car USB port, or anything else with a standard USB port for charging. So they already come with everything you need to use and charge the earbuds. The optional case is not required. I've used the USB port on my monitor at work to charge my earbuds as well as the USB port on my MacBook at home, and the chargers that came with my iPhone and a Bluetooth speaker (from another brand) that I have. They all charged the earbuds just fine.
- Questionthese are waterproof does that mean I can use these while in the pool doing my swim laps (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this earphone compatible with Andriod phone? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWhether Bose Soundsport wireless headphones blocks outside noise? Do you hear road noise when you run on road? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre these Bose wireless headphones compatible with the iphone6? Is there a built in microphone so that the wearer can make and receive calls? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have small ears (small ear canal), and it's sometimes hard for me to find earbuds that stay in my ears. Will these fit comfortably and stay in? (10 Answers)Answers
Many thanks to everyone who answered! I did buy this item and you were all right - not only do they fit securely, but they're actually more comfortable than other earbuds I've owned. The sound is fabulous, well-balanced with a strong enough bass for rock that doesn't drown out the treble. I've only had them a day or so, but I'm hopeful that they'll continue to work so well going forward. Thanks again, folks!
- QuestionDo they have a microphone? (13 Answers)
- QuestionWill I be able to hear the stereo separation on the TV, like I do with over the ear headphones? Like with action/adventure movies, will I hear different sounds from each ear? (11 Answers)Answers
I would not use these for watching TV. When I tried watching on my large TV in my home, I found there was about a one second delay from the actors lips moving to when you hear the actual word spoken. Watching a movie or program on a mobile device like an iPad works wonderfully. They are like having surround sound. I hear the sounds of a movie from the left, right, and even sounds that would be behind you. Hope this helps.
- QuestionIs there any way to use these in a non-wireless configuration? (for example, if there's no bluetooth or the battery runs out) (11 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions