- Answer I had a pair of Powerbeats 2 wireless earbuds for a week before returning them. They went back to the store as they just would not stay in my ears despite having the over-the-ear hook. The sound quality of the two are pretty comparable. Both are bass heavy but the Bose have a better sound stage. Instruments can play in the very far left or right of your ears instead of sounding like they are playing in the center of your head. It's something that nice over-the-ear, full sized headphones can do but not very many earbuds. I also preferred the level of highs in the Bose as they didn't sound too harsh. The Beats have more of an accented V-shaped sound signature in that the lows and highs are boosted but the mids taken down. The Bose have a similar sound signature but their highs aren't as harsh and the mids come through a bit more. I would hold off on buying any Beats product though. They have all been on sale recently indicating that Beats (actually Apple) is going to update them soon to newer models. You can either go with the Bose now or wait a bit (closer to the end of the year) and see what Beats does. Personally though, Bose has always made better earbuds than Beats. I h ave always preferred their SoundSport wired earbuds compared to the Beats Tour earbuds.
- Answer The charging case is not required to charge these headphones. All it is is a case with a built-in battery that allows you to charge the headphones when you're away from the outlet. The SoundSport Wireless earbuds come with a small microUSB cable that you can plug into any computer, AC outlet, car USB port, or anything else with a standard USB port for charging. So they already come with everything you need to use and charge the earbuds. The optional case is not required. I've used the USB port on my monitor at work to charge my earbuds as well as the USB port on my MacBook at home, and the chargers that came with my iPhone and a Bluetooth speaker (from another brand) that I have. They all charged the earbuds just fine.
- Answer Definitely would not try that. I am a runner and these things failed on my within 100 minutes of sweaty running.
QuestionI have small ears (small ear canal), and it's sometimes hard for me to find earbuds that stay in my ears. Will these fit comfortably and stay in?
- Answer Many thanks to everyone who answered! I did buy this item and you were all right - not only do they fit securely, but they're actually more comfortable than other earbuds I've owned. The sound is fabulous, well-balanced with a strong enough bass for rock that doesn't drown out the treble. I've only had them a day or so, but I'm hopeful that they'll continue to work so well going forward. Thanks again, folks!
QuestionAre these Bose wireless headphones compatible with the iphone6? Is there a built in microphone so that the wearer can make and receive calls?
- Answer These headphones have a microphone that is compatible with most smartphones on the market including iPhone 6.
QuestionWhether Bose Soundsport wireless headphones blocks outside noise? Do you hear road noise when you run on road?
- Answer You can hear road noise at lower volume which I prefer for safety when running on the road.
QuestionWill I be able to hear the stereo separation on the TV, like I do with over the ear headphones? Like with action/adventure movies, will I hear different sounds from each ear?
- Answer I would not use these for watching TV. When I tried watching on my large TV in my home, I found there was about a one second delay from the actors lips moving to when you hear the actual word spoken. Watching a movie or program on a mobile device like an iPad works wonderfully. They are like having surround sound. I hear the sounds of a movie from the left, right, and even sounds that would be behind you. Hope this helps.
QuestionI have issues with the iPhone ear buds staying in place while exercising. Do these stay put while running/working out?
- Answer I have owned these headphones for a lil over a month now and have never had them fall out of my ear. I was very skeptical about buying them at first for that very reason but figured it wouldn't hurt to try them out.
QuestionCan anyone tell me, minus any individual that may have received them free for a review, if they fit snug - ESPECIALLY WHEN WORKING OUT? Can anyone compare them for me regarding sound to the Jaybird X2? Is outside noise an issue?
- Answer As far as a comparison in sound I can't be any help, but as far as smugness, they fit really well. I use them at work (I'm a landscaper) as well as the gym with zero issues. Hope this helps!!!
QuestionHas anyone tried sleeping in these? Are they comfortable? My husband snores REALLY loudly and I'd prefer to listen to my music... Thanks!
- Answer Would not recommend sleeping in these as they are a hard plastic that’s being inserted in to your ear.
- Answer Thanks for your interest in the SoundSport wireless headphones, Foo. This headset will work great with your Samsung Galaxy S8! The SoundSport can connect to your phone via Bluetooth in just a few seconds, providing incredible audio quality for both music and phone calls. Our free Bose Connect app, available on the Google Play store, makes it easier to download software updates and find information like your serial number. Hope this helps! Jesse - Bose Support
QuestionDose the headphone show the Battery life On the iPhone to show how much life left the headphones have
- Answer Thank you for asking. When connected to the SoundSport wireless headphones, iOS devices will display the battery charge level for the headphones near the upper right corner of the screen. If you have other questions about these headphones, let us know and we'll be happy to help. We can be reached at 1-800-819-7032 between 9:00am and 9:00pm (EST) Monday through Friday.
QuestionI was wondering since I work in a cooler all day will these earbuds cancel the sound of the fans out? And can they withstand 35 degrees every day?
- Answer I believe they can I live in nyc and take the train everyday and don’t ever have a problem hear the train, and right now it’s 4 degrees outside and they working perfectly fine haven’t had any cold weather issue with them
QuestionTwo questions: 1. About how far away can you be from the device to which you're connected and still have a good connection signal quality? 2. Some Bluetooth earphones cut out sporadically interrupting music- is the stream consistent?
- Answer These headphones have a 30 foot Bluetooth range.
- Answer Yes it does compatible Samsung s7,s7 edge and iPhone s7 +