Questions & Answers
I own a BOV650XL oven. Here is what I measured: Outside is 16.5" wide, 13.5" deep, 9.5" high. Inside is 12" wide, 12" deep, 6.5" high. The outside depth includes the handle that sticks out about an inch. I hope this answers your question.
- QuestionDoes it come with any other accessories? (3 Answers)
I saw this Breville Compact oven for the same price in other stores and some will include a 10"x10" baking pan and/or pizza pan and/or bamboo cutting board on top. Does this one from BB come with any of those accessories?Answers
- QuestionWhich Breville model is a better choice? (4 Answers)
I checked bestreviews.com and they named the Breville BOV800XL Smart oven 1800 Watt Convection Oven as their top choice. I am wondering if the Breville Compact Smart Oven will be enough to suit our needs. Typically, we use our Black & Decker toaster oven for toast and some warming. My husband seems to think that we may use a toaster oven more often if it had more options available. Would you recommend the Breville Compact Smart Oven or the larger one? There are only two of us in our household.Answers
I got the larger one and am so glad I did. It was on sale at the time. I use it for baking (banana nut bread), reheating, and for cooking small frozen pizzas and other frozen foods. I also use it for toast and for keeping food warm, e.g., pancakes. It takes a lot less time to preheat and the heat serves as a convection oven because of the close proximity of the food to the heat source. I live by myself although I often have my grandkids and other relatives/visitors over quite often. This really comes in handy when you want to prepare something quick for them and you don't want to or can't use the microwave.
- Questionwhat are the outside dimensions ? (1 Answer)
- QuestionProduct info says, " . . . . . even cook a 12" pizza." But pan is only 10 x 10 (same as in Breville Mini 450). Can someone describe pizza baking size/experience more for Breville 650, please. (1 Answer)Answers
I just bought one and it's great. I can fit a whole refrigerated pizza like from the grocery store and it fits perfect with no need to bend the pizza. Perhaps a larger than standard store bought frozen pizza might not work but all the standard sizes will. Ther insertable pan is only 10" square but you dont use a pan with pizzas, you put them directly on the 12" X 12" grill... perfect fit. Nice, even heating.
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the BOV 450XL and the BOV 650XL? (1 Answer)Answers
The BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven and BOV650XL Compact Smart Oven share the same features and power; however, the BOV650XL also includes a broil pan (available separately for the BOV450XL) and is larger by about 1 inch on all sides.
- QuestionDoes this model come in black? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the rack slide part way out when you open the door? (1 Answer)
- Questioncan it go under a cabinet and what accessories go with this (1 Answer)Answers
The BOV650XL Compact Smart Oven is a counter top appliance not intended to be mounted or installed in cabinetry, it is not an insulated toaster oven and will get hot during extended operation. The product comes with baking pan, broil pan, wire rack and crumb tray, separately available are accessories such as a bamboo cutting board, pizza pan and pizza stone.
- QuestionAre any of the Breville Toaster Ovens able to be undermounted to the cabinet? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions