Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow is the "pro" different from the other breville smart iq oven? (3 Answers)Answers
The Smart Oven Pro also comes with an interior oven light to monitor your cooking progress. Plus a slow cook function designed for long cook times at low temperatures to tenderize and develop complex flavors. Slow cook for up to 10 hours before the setting automatically turns to keep warm so food is ready to serve when you are. Other Breville Smart IQ Ovens do not have the slow cook option.
- QuestionWhat size of body (8 Answers)
- QuestionCan this oven sit on a countertop with the cabinet above it? Does it need to have a separate circuit breaker? (5 Answers)Answers
- Question1) what accessories go with this model ? 2) what is best price during month of Dec & where? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this oven be "built in" under counter in an open cabinet or is it too hot? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes one have to defrost foods before putting them into oven? and if not, at what setting? BREVILLE Model BOV845BSS The Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster/PizzaOven - Silver What accessoris go with this? Thank You. (5 Answers)Answers
The answer to this question will vary depending on the food item and the same rules apply to this oven as with a conventional size oven. Cooking frozen foods can be tricky if there are no instructions as foods can cook on the outside too quickly and burn if the temperature is too high. For packaged items I usually follow the directions with the exception of reducing the temperature setting by 5 to 10 degrees if I am using the convection option. The reason for this is the convection feature distributes heat more evenly in the oven helping food cook more evenly and often a little more quickly. For foods that aren't pre-packaged and have no instructions for cooking or re-heating, I would recommend setting the oven to 350 degrees with the convection option turned on and simply check the food every 5 to 10 minutes.
- QuestionIs it universal electric power ? I want to buy for oversea use and the power over there is 240V. Thanks you in advanced . (5 Answers)Answers
At Breville®, we are very safety conscious. We design and manufacture consumer products with the safety of you, our valued customer, foremost in mind. In addition, we ask that you exercise a degree of care when using any electrical appliance. All Breville® products purchased through authorized retailers in North America are built and rated for use within the United States and Canada only. We do not support, warrant, or recommend using Breville® products outside of the country originally purchased from. Doing so may cause harm or damage to the person, property or product. Breville® products are not "dual voltage". Advice and support on electrical converters or adapters may not be provided by Breville® Support. We do not ship product or parts outside of the U.S. & Canada, respectively. If you require assistance, please contact a local electrician in order to determine requirements to operate properly on the respective electrical grid in your region.
- QuestionWhat are the outside measurements?m (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow do you clean this oven? I broil all the time and there is lots of splatter to create a burnt crust inside ... (4 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this have a warrenty? if yes, then if iget a geek squad 2 year plan woud it be added on to the warrenty? (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions