Questions & Answers
- QuestionPaper Size Limit (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I buy a printer that may NOT need a computer connection? (3 Answers)Answers
Brother - ADS-1500W can be set up and operated without ever plugging any wire anywhere. In fact, if you choose you do not even need a companion software on your PC, if you want your files to go to various clouds or email. All can be configured from the scanner itself and it is quite easy to do. That is why I like it in fact.
- QuestionI need a scanner with Twain driver. (3 Answers)Answers
TWAIN compliant means that any program that wants to use your scanner will attempt to do so via the TWAIN driver. Most, if not all scanners, will list if they support this in their specifications. The software you're using for medical records most likely expects/requires a scanner that supports this driver. The ADS-1500W from Brother is TWAIN Compliant as referenced on their website specifications.
- QuestionIs it compatible with Windows 10 (driver availability)? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the scanner scan pages of a book? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat formats does this record items as for photo's (0 Answers)
- QuestionHow to I change to one side scan only? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan this scanner scan photos? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it scan and keep documents (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhen scanning what size in MB is the output for a one page document both color and black and white (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions