Questions & Answers
- Questioncan you just make copies from paper? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy inkjet printer has an adjustable slide bar to fit any size paper. Does this one allow the same freedom? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy is this black and white printer listed under color printers on the website? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionInk efficiency (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan it also print one side of the page only? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat LASER CARTRIDGE does this printer use? How many pages does the Cartridge print on average? (2 Answers)
- QuestionPRINTER TO MOBILE PHONE AND DEVICE (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow to get it out of sleep mode or deep sleep mode? (5 Answers)Answers
To cancel DEEP SLEEP on Brother Printer (Press "OK" on the control panel and the LCD screen will take you to the first level menu of the printer. If you press the down arrow you will cycle through the menu options. When you get to the option that you want press the "OK" button and you will go to the next menu level.) Go to General Setup then OK Ecology then OK SLEEP TIME then OK While sleep time is display push Down Arrow and Cancel (or BACK) at the same time! DEEP SLEEP on/off toggle by Arrow keys OK to SAVE Deep Sleep off.
- QuestionWhy is my printer so slow... (5 Answers)
I bought this printer a few weeks ago and it prints so so slow. it is taking forever to get started printing a document! I just printed 4 document from different word docs and it took the printer one full minute to print 9 pages! what is going on here ... can anyone help, I'm planning to just return it.Answers
Your computer needs to format each print job using the installed print driver. This can take time depending on the amount of graphics and type of document you are printing. The printer should print fast once it receives all of the information needed to print each page. Did you compare this to other printers on the same computer? Are you using wireless? Wireless connections can be slow or can be disrupted by things such as microwave ovens operating nearby.
- QuestionCan printer print from two different computers (6 Answers)Answers
Yes! I have set it up on my wifi network which allows you to print from any computer on your network, you can also set it up for google cloud print, apple airprint to use from your iphone, or use the USB printer cable and connect it directly to the computer.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions