Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $24.99
The previous price was $27.99
QuestionCan these inks (LC1013PKS) be used instead of LC61? Is LC61 the only choice available anywhere for an MFC-J410W?
- Answer No, LC1013 cartridges are not compatible with the Brother MFCJ410W.
QuestionHow long will I be able to store the ink past the date on the box before I place it in the printer? Thanks.
- Answer I have for over a year - but be sure and store upright and in cool dry area
- Answer Expiration date on my Brother LC101CL 3-pack printer cartridge is 09/2022.
- Answer Yes, there are the cartridges we use. This is the product number of my printer
- Answer It is a ink cartridge.