Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $12.99
QuestionI need lc41bk ink cartridge
- Answer Please check the Brothers or Best Buy websites to see which Brother cartridges are compatible with your ink printer. I don't know anything about the LC41bk. There are independent businesses that refill recycled ink cartridges and can advise which ones are compatible with your printer. In our area (MO), The Ink Factory is the local. Search your city.
- Answer I can only answer for my own printer. What I use was recommended by the paperwork with the printer. My only answer is to check with your local Best Buy staff. They can either answer your question, or they can quickly find the answer for you.
- Answer No, LC201 and LC203 will not work with MFC-J497DW. The compatible LC30113PKS(Standard-yield ink, 3 pack color, yields approx. 200 pages/cartridge‡.
QuestionIf I just replace the black ink cartridge, since I plan to print only black and white, will the printer work if the color cartridges are empty?
- Answer If you just chew your food and don't swallow, will you grow taller? Most likely but you won't look your best. Same with the ink... Printing in black on a white background won't appear to look fabulous as it takes a smidgen of coloring to make the imprint stand up tall! Best of luck to you.
QuestionI need to buy inks for my printer and the model # isMFC-J650DW AND IT IS A BROTHER. THE INK # ARE AS FOLLOWS: LC101BK, LC101Y, LC101C, LC101M, .Can you help me with an order as well as mail it to me?
- Answer I just follow the instructions that came with the printer
- Answer You can only use the proper ink on it