Questions & Answers
- QuestionDry out/Clog? (11 Answers)Answers
Toner does not dry out with not being used like ink cartridges do. If it does start missing streaks just take it out and shake it horizontally to redistribute the toner powder. but it is getting close to replace so you should buy a new one at that time.
- QuestionWill this item work in a Brother MFC 9340CDW? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this a genuine Brother (TN-660) cartridge, or an off-brand compatible? (10 Answers)
- Questionwhen you say a cartridge can get x amount of copies per cartridge, how much printing is done on that one page to come up this this amount per cartridge? (5 Answers)Answers
I believe they basis that on 5% total coverage the following is reprinted from a web page The ISO (the International Organisation for Standardisation) set this 5% measurement to help manufacturers state how many pages their cartridges could print. They created a standard document to measure print yields across various printers, so any new cartridge is run through a printer in specific printing conditions and will print until it is empty. This total number of pages is the number you see on our website for yields. This document is the ISO/IEC 24712:2006 (now revised as the ISO/IEC 24712:2007). This 5-page document consists of different designs of common printed pages, such as a letter, a presentational document etc. Using this document set, further standards were created for manufacturers to use to report their page yields, and is obviously dependent on the style and make of your printer: Mono + Colour Inkjet printing – ISO/IEC 24711:2006 Mono Laser Printing – ISO/IEC 19752:2004 Colour Laser Printing – ISO/IEC 19798:2007 Interesting fact: There's no standard for photo printing, and the documents they print includes no photo. This is why you'll never find a photo cartridge with a yield, as their life depends entirely on what your photo is made of.
- Questionis the cartridge that comes with the printer a regular capacity full size unit ? How many pages will this print ? HLL-2360DW (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the difference between this Tn660 toner Cartridge and a Tn630 ???? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this toner cartridge able to use on Brother MFC 7240? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill a toner TN450 work on brother HL2320D printer (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionInstalled new drum, light won't go off on the panel. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this ink work for the model HL-L2300D? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions