Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $4,499.99
- Answer Hello Elkay, thank you for your question. This wall oven cannot be installed above or below another wall oven. We recommend you follow the installation instructions, found on the product page on our website for more information. We're always happy to help should you have questions about our appliances and accessories. -Chris@Café
QuestionFor the Cafe CTS90FP2NS1 30 Inch French Door Smart Single Wall Oven, What is the temperature range for baking? I want to cook pizza and need to get at least 550°F
- Answer Hi, thanks for asking! This Professional Series Convection Wall Oven is stunning, and we're glad you're considering it for your kitchen. We're happy to inform you that the oven's temperature ranges from 170-550 degrees F. This means you should be able to bake plenty of delicious pizzas for you and your loved ones. Glad we could help! -Sylvia@Cafe
QuestionHello, What is the width of the oven with doors open? Also, how far from a wall would be required for fully opening the doors without interference.
- Answer Hello there, thank you so much for taking the time to reach out. The maximum depth that the door swings is 16 1/4." The clearances that you need on the side of the doors needs to be at least 14", while you will need 16" of clearance on the front. We have a diagram with some helpful information on page 3 of the specifications, linked here: https://files.bbystatic.com/4N8zwrwMnogio2rD4SmQqQ%3D%3D/f08bcb3c-68c4-48ff-9af2-847009aeb6b6.pdf - We hope this helps, and please feel free to reach out if there are any ways we can assist you with anything else. -Elliot@Cafe
QuestionWill interior oven racks pull out if doors are only open at 90 degrees or do doors have to be open the full distance at 45 degrees. Hoping to install in corner cabinet next to wall on one side. (Know you need 2.5” for handle at 90 degrees).
- Answer Hi - Thank you for your interest in our gorgeous French-door wall oven. The racks are removeable with the doors opened at a 90 degree angle. We hope you choose this beautiful oven for your home. Vikki@Café
- Answer This is a great question! We're happy to help. For this, we suggest checking out this wall oven's installation instructions to see a comprehensive list on how this model can be installed. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with! -Chris@Café
QuestionWhat kind of cooking accessories does the CTS90FP2NS1 come with? I am specifically interested to know if it comes with a rotating skewer attachment for rotisserie cooking similar to the one that comes with some Thermador ovens.
- Answer Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us with your question! We're happy to help. This wall oven does not come with any additional accessories, such as a rotating skewer and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If there is anything else we can help you with, though, please let us know because we would love to assist you. -Chris@Café
QuestionI saw some comments about the length of time to preheat the oven to normal temperatures, like 350 to 425. Does this take more time because of the size of the oven or double doors? What’s the approximate time for preheating to those temperatures? Thank you
- Answer Hello there - Thanks for showing interest in this fantastic wall oven! The different cooking modes use different preheat methods to heat the oven for the specific cooking mode. Some modes will take longer than others (i.e. convection bake multi). Most should fully preheat within 15-20 minutes. It has an audible preheat signal at about 5-7 minutes. The oven is not at the set temperature; however, the oven is hot enough to add most items that require a pre-heated oven. Thanks so much for considering Café! -Mikayla@Cafe
QuestionTrying to determine what microwave oven we can put above this one... what about model - CWB713P2NS1.. Also if you did choose to go with the mircowave model CSB913P3ND1.. is it possible to get the microwave and french door oven with a single display ?
- Answer Hi there, we're happy to help. Both models CWB713P2NS1 and CSB913P3ND1 will work above CTS90FP2NS1. Also, it is not an option to get the microwave and French door oven with a single display. We hope that helps and we're wishing you the best! We'd love to see you in our Cafe Appliances family. - Guy@GEA
- Answer Hi, Good question! We appreciate the interest and we'd love to provide you with an answer. We found that this model can be installed under a microwave/Advantium oven. We hope this helps. Have a great day! -Sylvia@Cafe
- Answer Hi there, Thank you for your interest in this beautiful wall oven! The control screen can not be personalized to add custom pictures or things of that sort. You can adjust the brightness and turn the clock off and setup Energy saver. We hope this is helpful. Best wishes. Mike@Cafe
Questionwe love these french door oven and want to change our old one which is overall out size 27". Is this oven available in 27"?
- Answer Hi there, Thank you so much for your desire for this amazing french door oven! We're terribly sorry, but this model oven is only available in 30". We do not have any 27" french door oven models. Let us know if you need anything. Best wishes. Mike@Cafe
- Answer Hello Kathy - We appreciate the question as it is always great to hear from our Cafe enthusiasts. The model CTS90FP4NW2 has 5 cubic feet of space inside. Keep in touch! John@CafeAppliances
QuestionHow many Roller Racks come with the oven purchase? The GE Cafe website says 2 Roller Racks are included, but my oven only had one Roller Rack and one standard rack.
- Answer Hello Georgie - This oven comes with 2 roller racks. We are sorry to hear you received only one roller rack and apologize for the inconvenience. In this case, please feel free to reach out to us at: https://www.cafeappliances.com/support/contact-us#get-in-touch so we can address your specific concerns. Olga@Cafe
QuestionCan we make beef Jerry in a Cafe oven. Have to leave the door open and it never seems to come up to temperature. Help
- Answer Hi there - Thanks for reaching out about this! We're finding that this wall oven is not designed for this purpose. If the doors are open or not fully shut for more than 30 seconds, the oven will turn off and the control will ask you to close the doors to resume cooking. We hope that this helped clear some confusion. Keep in touch! -Mikayla@Cafe
QuestionWhat is the reason this can not be mounted under counter? Are there any dangers in doing so?
- Answer Hi Mko - Thanks for viewing Cafe Model # CTS90FP3ND1! The CTS90FP3ND1 is not tested and approved for under counter installation. Each product is designed, tested and manufactured to specific specifications. The oven should not be installed below a counter since it is not approved for this application. We suggest viewing the approved installation here: https://products.cafeappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-11162.PDF - We apologize for any disappointment this brings. Keep in touch at cafeappliances.com. Sue
- Answer Hi Mhood - Thanks for considering Cafe Model CTS90FP2NS1! On nearly every piece in the Café Customizable Professional Collection, you have the option to change your hardware to a different finish. Learn more about customization at: https://www.cafeappliances.com/custom-hardware - We'd love to have you in the family. Keep in touch at cafeappliances.com. Sue
- Answer Hi - Thanks for considering Café Model # CTS90FP2NS1! Yes, the oven has both Traditional and Convection cooking modes so you can choose how you want to bake. We suggest viewing the various cooking modes on pages 13-14 of the Use and Care Manual at the following link: https://products.cafeappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF - We'd love to have you in the family. Keep in touch at cafeappliances.com. Sue